Do the fan groups speak for you!

KingKirk

"While we want to support our team, serious questions would have to be asked.

"I think there's a huge risk Rangers fans will simply say 'enough is enough'.

"All fans are fickle, you just need to look around elsewhere at the moment to see that. I don't think anyone could argue if some fans step away.

i challenge those statements

I am sure that if Rangers were playing exciting, intelligent, winning football the fans would be only too happy to turn up to games even if against the likes of montrose or annan. nothing beats watching a great game of football espeically when you team plays with skill desire and passion.

the biggest risk to Rangers keeping attendances up is the facts that many fans are disillusioned with the teams performances

if this level of performance continues, what division we are in is immaterial

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that yet you seem to be fighting what is a stupid point, The teams who have done nothing bar participate this season are going to be the same teams we play next year in what will still be the bottom tier,

We will be the only club who wins its league that does not progress and is kept with the same teams who have achieved turning up.

ffs, I'm the one with the stupid point... haha

I paid a memebership to the RST many months ago (moment of madness) I have yet to receive as much as an email from them.

No letter to confirm, no updates Nadda

A joke of an orginisation. They only like to talk when they are in the medias eye or are asking people to buy something.

I paid a memebership to the RST many months ago (moment of madness) I have yet to receive as much as an email from them.

No letter to confirm, no updates Nadda

A joke of an orginisation. They only like to talk when they are in the medias eye or are asking people to buy something.

Have you contacted them via their website ?

No it's not it's more like living in the last house of a row of 4 then moving to the third house then the last house being demolished then complaining you haven't moved cos you are still in the last house...it's a stupid argument

If every one of you neighbours move with you are you really any closer to the top of the street...

I don't follow Rangers blindly no matter what group says we should but i also don't give other clubs cash who vote against mine therefor if we don't get promoted then through my own choice i'll not attend any away games as i work fuckin hard for my cash and i don't give it to people who hate us.

If others feel they can't live without football and going to these games then it's a free society(partly) and they have every right to attend these games but not me.

i agree with this totally!

Only opinions I value in this regard are the opinions expressed by the entity known as Rangers Football Club. I really don't give a monkeys about fan groups as most appear to be run by self-serving egotistical wankers. Or is that just the RST I'm thinking of?

I strongly believe that we should treat each game on an individual basis rather than issuing blanket threats.

Anyhow lets keep our powder dry for now as we don't even know how the league structure will look next season.

Only opinions I value in this regard are the opinions expressed by the entity known as Rangers Football Club. I really don't give a monkeys about fan groups as most appear to be run by self-serving egotistical wankers. Or is that just the RST I'm thinking of?

I strongly believe that we should treat each game on an individual basis rather than issuing blanket threats.

Anyhow lets keep our powder dry for now as we don't even know how the league structure will look next season.

The hate for the RST is born out of jealously from people who wish they were the face of the Rangers support.

The hate for the RST is born out of jealously from people who wish they were the face of the Rangers support.

:lol: Funny guy! You should use that comment as your signature. Some jokes never grow old. They aren't the face of our support. How many members do they have? How many go to matches? How many are season ticket holders? What percentage of the supporters do they make up?

cleary you are, your neighbours moving makes no difference to your position relative to the top of the street..

It does if you are trying to race the rest of your neighbours to get to the top.

:lol: Funny guy! You should use that comment as your signature. Some jokes never grow old. They aren't the face of our support. How many members do they have? How many go to matches? How many are season ticket holders? What percentage of the supporters do they make up?

1. Roughly 3500 (2nd only to Man U Supports Trust in size in the UK)
  2. Various
  3. Some do some dont (does that matter?)
  4. A small %age

I didnt say they should be the face of the support but as far as the media and nuturals are concerned they very much are. For some reason that bothers people and they get very jealous.

1. Roughly 3500 (2nd only to Man U Supports Trust in size in the UK)
  2. Various
  3. Some do some dont (does that matter?)
  4. A small %age

I didnt say they should be the face of the support but as far as the media and nuturals are concerned they very much are. For some reason that bothers people and they get very jealous.

They are a tiny minority of the support and their leaders don't represent Rangers. Weren't they CG haters who urged supporters not to buy season tickets until days before the season started? Way to support the Club, eh?