Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

It was a bit one sided in favour of the board, it's not clear whether or not that is reflective of the support as a whole.

I'm sure the show and the support would benefit from hearing more about/from the pro-king side.

As Sweetheart said Ian and fox done their best to keep order and give everyone a say in what was a crowded debate.

I want to hear what Mr Wallace has to say at the end of the 120 days review period but I'm also open to hearing why King's-camp is making these moves and why this way specifically.

IP, I wish Wallace had not given misleading statements when he said we had enough funding to see us through until the end of the season.

Have to admit I have not listened to RC for a while,got to have a catch up if i can get the archives on my phone.

Shame on you - you have me an honorary Mancunian as host and Timps a regular caller from Timperley occasionally speaking about Frank Sidebottom - what more do you need with a user name like yours?

Shame on you - you have me an honorary Mancunian as host and Timps a regular caller from Timperley occasionally speaking about Frank Sidebottom - what more do you need with a user name like yours?

Its mainly because i listen on my phone and need the headphones to hear properly due to my crap phone,makes it difficult if I've got stuff to do at same time. Don't worry though I've got my revision link to get swotting on catching up :thumbup:

It was a one sided debate , i thought we had somewhere that was impartial , i was wrong after last night.

:lol: All it takes is for people from the other side of the debate to call up, which didn't happen tonight.

It was a one sided debate , i thought we had somewhere that was impartial , i was wrong after last night.

We can only go with the callers who decide to participate.

The previous night we had John from Uddingston who put the other side of the argument.

Feel free to call in and put forward your views.