Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Alright bud........... defo is go onto the following link, its called the archives...........gives u all the shows..... http://mixlr.com/rangerschat/showreel/

Cheers mate but is there anyway to download the episodes from that link so a can put them on ma phone? A normally download SSB podcasts and stuff to listen to on the drive home but would rather listen to a Rangers show than SSB

Cheers mate but is there anyway to download the episodes from that link so a can put them on ma phone? A normally download SSB podcasts and stuff to listen to on the drive home but would rather listen to a Rangers show than SSB

ill find out for ye chief !!!

ill find out for ye chief !!!

Dunny if you speak to Tommy I think he can sort it out cause he done ot for me a few times.

Yeah a while back it was rather bitter and bleugh, but the hosts Ian and Fox have got it back on track and what RangersChat should be about - all about Rangers. I haven't been there from the very beginning, but I started listening after tweets from Limmy and it was funny, not overly about Rangers, but still amusing to listen to, till the divide.

Thanks to persistence and hard work from Ian, Fox, Broxi, Larkie and everyone else who helped including Dunny here, it's been really worth listening to again. Great laughs and the Skype Loyal aftershow is quality banter!

Hope to see a lot more people joining in and calling in too.

HI mate

Tommy just announced on show, you can now download the show to ur phone !! click on tnights show at start to see how mate

I passed the message on to Tommy about those that were asking about downloading the show and he has sent this message.

"The download button has now been put back up to MP3 so you can now listen at a later date okay, It will be sitting under the Archive button over on www.rangerschat.com "

Hope this helps you all.

I passed the message on to Tommy about those that were asking about downloading the show and he has sent this message.

"The download button has now been put back up to MP3 so you can now listen at a later date okay, It will be sitting under the Archive button over on www.rangerschat.com "

Hope this helps you all.

Smarty pants !!!! I was trying to get on before you !!!! lol

Aw man watch the language when there's weans aboot.

Cannae believe you brought up that peterhead thing...

Edit: Cheers lads, Rangers the family Club.

Theyve been well warned !!!! IAN Has Tourettes and getting it sorted mate !! Hes done well up until the anger management issues kicked in over weekend haha

SWEETTARTANGIRLL...........HIGHLIGHT OF THE SHOW........FANDANNNNNGO MUSIC !!!!!!!!!

Yeah sorry about the cussing...Ian is a good sort, just a bit of Scots Tourettes seeps through when his blood count gets past 200, lol :)

Theyve been well warned !!!! IAN Has Tourettes and getting it sorted mate !! Hes done well up until the anger management issues kicked in over weekend haha

SWEETTARTANGIRLL...........HIGHLIGHT OF THE SHOW........FANDANNNNNGO MUSIC !!!!!!!!!

listened to some of Mondays pod until the wife found something else for me to do, Ian is definately a man on the edge, think I'd be the same if a missed my dinner. Stood to attention for God save the Queen, aye, very good man, will listen again.

Yeah sorry about the cussing...Ian is a good sort, just a bit of Scots Tourettes seeps through when his blood count gets past 200, lol :)

My BP runs about 75 P.S.I. on a good day, this latest breaking news has done nothing to lessen it - hand me that BIG bottle of beta blockers please.

Allgers is right - I am a man on the edge.

WILL THIS HELL NEVER END??????????????????