Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Haha Dunny, you are pretty legendary in Rangerschat I have to admit and you do a fine job, but I think the biggest heroes in there are Tommy for his persistence in keeping the show going and Ian, Fox and Broxi for giving us something worth listening to again :D

We are a team :)

The show tonight will be central to this weekend's pre match preview

Signed up for it tonight, about half way through the show, and I enjoyed it. Cheers Dunny, and those that run the site. (tu)

Alright mate, yeah brilliant gettin guys like you on mate, the quality of posters and callers is mental now, that show tonight was outstanding, i seem like a cheerleader on here hahahaa....... i say credit were credits due, hopefully theres more like ye mate, so we can get a bit of banter and rangers talk !

Alright mate, yeah brilliant gettin guys like you on mate, the quality of posters and callers is mental now, that show tonight was outstanding, i seem like a cheerleader on here hahahaa....... i say credit were credits due, hopefully theres more like ye mate, so we can get a bit of banter and rangers talk !

Hopefully so! It was a good listen, although I don't imagine myself to be phoning in, isn't my thing. :lol:

Some of the points tonight were put across very well, and there was also decent chat and banter in the chatbox as well.

Listened to all the Archives a few months ago when I heard about it on here, now I'm in China and have the mis-fortune of getting up every morning to listen to it at 4am on my phone. The Yank bird knows her stuff which is frightening so as do the rest of the cast. What happens when the season ends?

Listened to all the Archives a few months ago when I heard about it on here, now I'm in China and have the mis-fortune of getting up every morning to listen to it at 4am on my phone. The Yank bird knows her stuff which is frightening so as do the rest of the cast. What happens when the season ends?

Good effort mate, thank you for your kind words - you just got yourself a mention on Mon's show for that sort of commitment.

This is going to be our first close season and we are open to sugestions for show ideas. We have got some notions at the moment and will be discussing this very subject over the next few days.

Keep a eye on the forums as we are going to be looking for categories for our end of season award ceremony on May 6Th.

Keep listening and spread the word.

P.S. how far are you from Ibrox? This might be a category - "most distant listener"