***The Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion thread****

Essandoh

I can't get to grips how yet another team comes to Ibrox and play the ball around and look like a team . Whereas we as a team look more like a bunch of strangers as the Rangers.

Sorry to go over this again, why does Ally seem to lack the know how to get a team playing as a team.

This is dire. I would hope those who say youth should play etc look at this to realise they need blended in. As DJ said this has to be the youngest forward 5 to have ever started for rangers in decades if not our history?

Hutton is pish, shouldnt be near this team.

Mckay poor

Crawford poor

Cribari :lol:

Hemmings poor but gets time for me

Faure poor

Aird poor

More than half that team are piss poor, look a yard slower and less fitter than albion.

It is wearing to thin now

Everyone has had enough of this pish football

Only way GC is going to sell more STs next season is to have a clear out and bring in a favoured manager and and some pretty "big" signings. New excitement has to be injected

If this doesn't happen we will be lucky to sell 20,000 STs next season IMO

Hardly any long balls so far. Hardly any anything TBH, but at least it;s being kept on the deck and passed about.

agree but there are still elements in our support that moan when the ball is passed back, they complain when you lump it and complain when you pass back. I would much rather if you are under pressure to pass back and keep possession. Barry Ferguson got slated and still does for passing back, however I don't think xavi and the likes get moaned at for keeping the ball at home. It's all about possession and being patient looking for openings but Ibrox has to be up there as the most inpatient support in europe.

It doesnae fucking matter that guys have jobs. Football players can be excellent no matter what. I've played in the same side as many of them. Some don't go to the first division or whatever for career reasons.

We are woefully bad but don't use the shite about "aw he's a plumber how is he no gettin the cunt took out him"

We have so many questions needing answered and things addressed right now but stop belittling footballers because some choose to remain in a job that pays them 6-700 quid a week

The fact these boys aren't full time professionals and we are is absolutely relevant.

Alot of the guys we've came up in the 3rd division have been significantly overweight, i'm talking about left-backs with love-handles poking through their shirts.

We have the 2nd biggest wage bill in the country and a squad full of full-time pros & couches, the best training facilities from here to London and the biggest draw, resources and crowd outside of the tims.

The difference between us & part timers should be the same sort of gap between Real Madrid and the teams in the league below. Or England and San Marino.

It is wearing to thin now

Everyone has had enough of this pish football

Only way GC is going to sell more STs next season is to have a clear out and bring in a favoured manager and and some pretty "big" signings. New excitement has to be injected

If this doesn't happen we will be lucky to sell 20,000 STs next season IMO

Gharles Creen?

How embarrassing is that! Each week I expect to see some kind of improvement, and each week I am bitterly disappointed. Stirling are so much better than us it's unreal.

Unfortunately Kane Hemmings is having an nightmare, and Cribari is slow, unfit and a serious liability. We have no one capable of of beating a player in the air or on the ground. Hard to say anything positive about that first half performance. This could be another ANNAN nightmare.

no he isn't he has played quite well with what little support he has been given, yes his two misses were dire but even the best strikers miss chances give him a chance ffs.

The fact these boys aren't full time professionals and we are is absolutely relevant.

Alot of the guys we've came up in the 3rd division have been significantly overweight, i'm talking about left-backs with love-handles poking through their shirts.

We have the 2nd biggest wage bill in the country and a squad full of full-time pros & couches, the best training facilities from here to London and the biggest draw, resources and crowd outside of the tims.

The difference between us & part timers should be the same sort of gap between Real Madrid and the teams in the league below. Or England and San Marino.

Naw it Shouldn't.

I wonder if any have played football at any sort of level on here and I don't mean fifa

Bang on.

Bang on.

I think the problem Ally has it that he doesn't change things when what he's got/had in mind.

Whether that's to do with lack of personell, or his lack of mangement skills is hard to say. we'd really have to have a diffirent man in charge to know the answer, which would make the question Boss is a wanker!!

First half review ?

Started decent, nice passing. And have not played the long ball.

But there has been no real pace, we are still unorganised in defense, and there is no real urgency there at all. It's being played at training pace.

Up until the last 10 minutes, Stirling had no attempts on goal, but in the last 5 minutes, they probably had two of the best chances in the game.

We need to up the pace, and be more clinical in the final third, or we could end up dropping points again.

agree but there are still elements in our support that moan when the ball is passed back, they complain when you lump it and complain when you pass back. I would much rather if you are under pressure to pass back and keep possession. Barry Ferguson got slated and still does for passing back, however I don't think xavi and the likes get moaned at for keeping the ball at home. It's all about possession and being patient looking for openings but Ibrox has to be up there as the most inpatient support in europe.

At the time Barry's style was 20 years ahead of Scottish football, many years have gone and he's still about 20 years ahead of Scottish football.

Spot on about the fans being up there as the most impatient, if the ball isn't up in the final 3rd within 5 passes the groans start.

Nail on the head.

no he isn't he has played quite well with what little support he has been given, yes his two misses were dire but even the best strikers miss chances give him a chance ffs.

Sorry but I disgaree. He has missed two sitters; has given the ball away on numerous occasions and looks out of his depth. I have no desire to criticise the lad, but he is simply not good enough. However, he's not on his own there, and nor is it his fault. Its just symtomatic of a wider malaise.

Naw it Shouldn't.

I wonder if any have played football at any sort of level on here and I don't mean fifa

Yes, infact I've played with boys who have played for Clyde - was a couple years ago so not guys that have came up against us, but i know the standard.

The fact we can't beat fat guys of this level tells me there's almost nothing to suggest on performances like this why our players should be played anything. Albion have been the better team here, what they getting, enough to buy a kebab the night?