***The Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion thread****

Essandoh

Away to USA for a few weeks and will not be able to watch the next few matches at all, no doubt they'll probably end up 8-0 thrashing a or something when I'm away :lol:

Can watch the games in the USA on Rangers TV if you have the internet or one of the "other" websites.

On TV?

11:30 AM GMT

icon_live.gif

LIVE: IRN-BRU SCOTTISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Rangers v Stirling Albion

Rangers host Stirling Albion at Ibrox. Albion recorded surprise results in previous league matches with Rangers at Forthbank this season, a 1-0 win and a 1-1 draw.

Duration : 165 mins

From ESPN site mate (tu)

http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/tv-schedule/#

I'm not trying to pull an uber-fan card here but every Saturday this season has been like Christmas Day for me. I'm most definitely excited for it.

Another game at Ibrox with my dad, and on the day when we could win the first of our titles in the Scottish Football League on our rise back to the top of Scottish football. Find myself treating every game as if its my last after what happened.

We've won plenty of titles in the SFL over the years.

The guy's a liability. He obviously has the technical ability to play in the SFL but mentally he doesn't. Attitude, discipline, motivation - he lacks them all. If it was upto me I'd be using him sparingly for the rest of the season and giving some of the younger lads a chance alongside Hutton.

He seems to go from not being arsed to being very, very angry.

That doesn't work for a footballer in any position, especially not in midfield.

Little on international duty is a spanner in the works.

Expect something like:

Alexander

Argyriou Cribari Hegarty Wallace

McKay Hutton McCulloch Templeton / Aird

Hemmings Sandaza

He might keep McCulloch in defence after the clean sheet on Saturday and put Faure holding in midfield beside Hutton.

I think this Saturday will deliver the title but Annan need to lift their game to get a draw against QP.

It will be good to field the youngsters after that, I just hope the team don't slip the gears even more after tying up the league.

This 12 noon KO is a load of fucking pish, and because of this i will miss the game for the first time this seasin, fucking raging!

I absolutely despise 12 o'clock kick offs. It's a nightmare for us, a nightmare for away fans, what's the fucking point. I don't see who gains from it to be honest.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, Rangers could have the league won by Saturday night.

It's an early 12pm kick-off at Ibrox, and Queen's Park play away to Annan at 3pm. We're 20 points ahead, albeit have played a game more than 2nd place, so a win against Stirling Albion this weekend could seal the SFL3 title should the Spiders slip up at Galabank. My best mate plays with Annan so I'll be having a word in his ear to do us a favour, not that he did us any last week.

This is the big one for the season, and anything less than a win is unacceptable. I'm tired of asking for convincing wins, so I've rather succumbed myself into expecting a narrow win. I'd line up:

Alexander

Argyriou McCulloch Cribari Wallace

McKay Hutton Crawford Templeton

Little Hemmings

But we're more likely to see:

Alexander

Hegarty McCulloch Cribari Wallace

Little Hutton Faure Crawford Templeton

Sandaza

About time we wrapped up this league title!

I would go with your team mate (tu)

Hemmings HAS to start, Sandaza has been awful all season.

4-4-2 Please. Hemmings, and Little up front ,Jig at the Back with Fuare, and Argyriou at RB Supporting McKay Attacking.

The usual on the Left with Wallace Pushing Temps up, and attacking for Hemmings, and Little through the Channels, the way wee Nacho used to do with Prso.

Hutton and Crawford spraying Passes to the wingers, and breaking up the Oppositions Play .

Just got my Tickets so would love to see Goals from us for a change.

4-4-2 Please. Hemmings, and Little up front ,Jig at the Back with Fuare, and Argyriou at RB Supporting McKay Attacking.

The usual on the Left with Wallace Pushing Temps up, and attacking for Hemmings, and Little through the Channels, the way wee Nacho used to do with Prso.

Hutton and Crawford spraying Passes to the wingers, and breaking up the Oppositions Play .

Just got my Tickets so would love to see Goals from us for a change.

Bit harsh when we have 75 goals in 29 games. The most in Scottish football this season.

Bit harsh when we have 75 goals in 29 games. The most in Scottish football this season.

Well a few more would be good along with some attacking Football.

Maybe a 4-5 nil would be nice , but could emd up a 2-1 struggle with us siting back the way we did v Amnan and Elgin.

These Teams are getting brave and come at us from the off.

We need to start quick and put them on the back foot.

No more slip ups at Home.No excuses.

Its not the SPL.

I hope we don't win the title this weekend, if it's won, we might just take our foot off the gas and the remaining games will become boring and meaningless. :(

Or it will provide the opportunity for us to give the likes of Hemmings, Aird, Crawford, McKay, Telfer, Burrows, Gasparotto, Gallacher etc game time. Sooner it's won the better as this part of the job to rise again will be done.

We want this done and dusted so we can send more Youth players in to the Squad.

it was a tongue in cheek comment, mainly about us becoming boring once the title is won.

I've pencilled in the Clyde game for my first 3rd div game.

Still, being there, whether the title's ours or not, will be great once more.