***The Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion thread****

Essandoh

Certainly wont see anyone rushing to admit they were wrong, that's for sure.

Hemmings had no support at all during the game he had two chances that he missed which yes he should have scored but even the best strikers miss sitters it's not his fault he had nothing to work with, there were far bigger problems than him but hey you want to deflect everything away from McCoist who is the real problem.

Certainly wont see anyone rushing to admit they were wrong, that's for sure.

Hemmings had a bad game but his first start for us and he was struggling with cramp at the end, if he had played the last few games and was up to speed he buries that first half sitter, felt sorry for him up on his own alot, nobody gets much credit today.

Hemmings had no support at all during the game he had two chances that he missed which yes he should have scored but even the best strikers miss sitters it's not his fault he had nothing to work with, there were far bigger problems than him but hey you want to deflect everything away from McCoist who is the real problem.

(tu)

He was in the right place to get the chances and the lad ran himself into the ground. That was more brutal than Annan imo

The real problem today was a lack of creativity and McCoist lined up with McKay, Hemmings and Aird a positive front three considering injuries to break down the opposition.

Yes he erred with changing the tactics when it didn't work but the big problem today was a lack of creativity. I'd say the main issue today was we had no Templeton, Little and Shiels who could have created for us (tu)

Absolute joke. Ally you will never be a manager. You are an imposter of one. Please leave. I have no doubt in my mind another manager and coaching staff could have us playing good football and winning week in week out with the team being motivated. Ally simply cannot nor ever will provide that. The players we have ARE good enough but the manager and coaching staff are dragging them backwards

That was one of the most poisonous atmospheres I've heard at Ibrox in a long time. Thank fuck we have TBO and UB otherwise it would've sounded like murder in there today. If the poor standard of football doesn't put the kids off then that type of atmosphere will, nothing encouraging about it at all.

Oh, the poor wee souls! :001:

hey you want to deflect everything away from McCoist who is the real problem.

Aye so you seem to love reminding anyone who'll listen every fukkin week.

Bad enough watching these performances week in week out ---- then having to read the same shite from the same posters.

If you were sat beside me at a game I'd slap you.

Aye so you seem to love reminding anyone who'll listen every fukkin week.

Bad enough watching these performances week in week out ---- then having to read the same shite from the same posters.

If you were sat beside me at a game I'd slap you.

Is that you, Ally?

Have to say Stirling looked more like the full-time team.There's no passion in our team,no determination to steamroll these teams and sadly no pride in wearing the Rangers shirt.

We're at home and play 1 up front?As JCS said Wallace was our best striker.

We had a decent 10 mins when Naismith and Crawford came on,then went to sleep again,poor,poor day at Ibrox.

I understand the frustration lads but booing helps no-one,especially youngsters. (td)

I wonder how many people would put a £10 bet on us never winning the SPL with Ally in charge. Infact i think we'll struggle to get out the first division with him in charge if hes still here. Which i hope hes not. I WANT ally to do well and be the man to take us forward but he just simply cant