***The Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion thread****

Essandoh

I wonder how many people would put a £10 bet on us never winning the SPL with Ally in charge. Infact i think we'll struggle to get out the first division with him in charge if hes still here. Which i hope hes not. I WANT ally to do well and be the man to take us forward but he just simply cant

I'd rather give Ally some good players for starters. The majority of this squad is utter shite and would never play in a Rangers team competing for top honours.

The fact is we were all ways going to win the league , we did not need to waste money on players like Kyle, Sandaza , Cribari to do it . I do not see the point in paying spl wages and get performances worse than some junior teams . I could take getting beat or drawing on the chin if the style of play was even half decent but , they cannae even pass to eachother , not one cross reached its man the day apart from Hemmings one chance where he missed a sitter .

We have the best training ground in Scotland , yet we can not coach our players to a level of play where they can pass the ball 5 yards to eachother or pass and move a basic ingredient to a good team . A love Ally with all my Heart but ......... i do not see his signings in the summer improving this . unless we sign messi n ronaldo who he would probably play in defence knowing how good he is at swapping players positions .

What happened today? Just woke up :anguish:

Once again we were privileged to watch the Mighty Rangers in action.

The defensive power of Cribari was extraordinary, the ball retention skills from Hutton exemplary, the Messi esque tricks on the wings from McKay and Aird breathtaking and the potency of Hemmings finishing was simply droolworthy.

Another incredibly entertaining and efficient performance oh boy have you missed out.

Try not to miss out on next weeks thriller (tu)

I'd rather give Ally some good players for starters. The majority of this squad is utter shite and would never play in a Rangers team competing for top honours.

Do you mean better players than what Stirling Albion, Annan, Elgin etc have because we already have that yet he can't get them playing....something needs to change!

What happened today? Just woke up :anguish:

We had one .. yes one clear attempt on goal , a Hemmings header he should have scored . was a poor day regarding football only plus was a clean sheet but that was only because Aird managed to clear the ball of the line if he hadnt we would have been defeated . Things must change , the Rangers Support deserves better .

Do you mean better players than what Stirling Albion, Annan, Elgin etc have because we already have that yet he can't get them playing....something needs to change!

We were poor today but thought it was slightly better than the performance up at Elgin last week, which was horrendous.

Why doesn't Ally try putting Aird on the right hand side ? He's very right footed when he goes down the left hand side he always checks inside and floats a diagonal cross ball over towards the back post, which 9/10 times gets headed clear. Surely if he's played on the right he might get to the byline and cut some balls back into the box ?

People are starting to slate McCoist now and even I think his time could be up but people defending these shite players we have over one of the greatest Rangers players ever is just disgusting. As if they are actually good and just need direction. Its utter nonsense. Charles Green was right, they really are the worst Rangers team of all time.

Sign better players and we will improve because BETTER PLAYERS will be on the pitch.

don't waste your time Ally could go and take a shite in the centre circle and many on here would still defend him.

This is where Charles Green needs to ignore the fans and sack Ally for the greater good of Rangers, too many Rangers fans have the 9 In A Row blinkers on they have grown up with McCoist as their hero so they can't take the blinkers off and realise he is the worst manager we have ever had. What he has done as a player means nothing as a manager just look at John Greig.

don't waste your time Ally could go and take a shite in the centre circle and many on here would still defend him.

This is where Charles Green needs to ignore the fans and sack Ally for the greater good of Rangers, too many Rangers fans have the 9 In A Row blinkers on they have grown up with McCoist as their hero so they can't take the blinkers off and realise he is the worst manager we have ever had. What he has done as a player means nothing as a manager just look at John Greig.

There may become a time when this is necessary but do you really consider Ally incapable of getting us promoted both this season & next season?

You may be right in that he doesn't have what it takes to lead us to a League title in the top division. That remains to be seen and I'd also be minded to agree with what others have said that 99.9% of managers could get us promoted from these divisions.

But McCoist can and will get us promoted this season and next and therefore unless you view winning either the CIS or Scottish Cup as necessity it is not a necessity for the moment that Ally must go (tu)

Edit: He is also not the worst manager we have ever had, PLG was worse than him for one (tu)

We were poor today but thought it was slightly better than the performance up at Elgin last week, which was horrendous.

Why doesn't Ally try putting Aird on the right hand side ? He's very right footed when he goes down the left hand side he always checks inside and floats a diagonal cross ball over towards the back post, which 9/10 times gets headed clear. Surely if he's played on the right he might get to the byline and cut some balls back into the box ?

Interesting point, cos Barrie seems to do most of his best work on the left & generally starts badly when put on the right.

Hutton was the worst on the park,shocking

I've stuck up for him before and thought he was the only one who put in a creditable performance during the Tannadice debacle but today he was absolutely dreadful.

Seemed incapable of making a simple pass and lost out on more than one 50/50 which is meant to be his strength (tu)

There may become a time when this is necessary but do you really consider Ally incapable of getting us promoted both this season & next season?

You may be right in that he doesn't have what it takes to lead us to a League title in the top division. That remains to be seen and I'd also be minded to agree with what others have said that 99.9% of managers could get us promoted from these divisions.

But McCoist can and will get us promoted this season and next and therefore unless you view winning either the CIS or Scottish Cup as necessity it is not a necessity for the moment that Ally must go (tu)

Edit: He is also not the worst manager we have ever had, PLG was worse than him for one (tu)

You can not compare Ally to PLG , this Rangers team is in a different fucking dimension to anything we have ever known , I do not give a fuck now who is the manager a club the size of Rangers should have a plan in place like Ajax , Barcelona etc to excite fans and make them want to turn up and cheer on a goal not sigh every time a pass is miss placed or when a basic skill in football can not even be executed , like beating the 1st man when taking a corner . Look at the signing policy were buying Jon daly hardly a player that is going to excite the fans , hes not even a long term player regarding the future . we have learned nothing from the last year or so .

Atleast PLG had a little inkling of a idea , and had a philosophy on how he wanted Rangers to play even though it didnt work out , it was better than this pish getting served up .