Charles Green on League Reconstruction

Blue Forever

The Colts idea is absolutely brilliant, not just for us, for every team. Imagine a young player, say a Lewis Macleod for instance. They could show the talent more often, enhancing the chance that a team higher up the leagues could pick them up on loan for a season or two. I cannot see a single negative. The fear of 12 12 10 10 was that there would be less money due to having an extra two clubs in the mix, well that's been addressed, and if the other mob put a colt side in, and agreed to the 300 tickets, then it would mean an extra 222,000 for the lower leagues, a total godsend for them.

Of course it makes sense, so for that reason alone, we can put it in the bin.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the start of the season I wanted us to be in the first division after chances of staying in the SPL evaporated (needlessly I may add, atrocious PR work and a ludicrous presentation gave our enemies all the excuse they needed), many others I spoke with stated they preferred to work their way through the Leagues.

What has changed? Why are we practically begging to be promoted having determined we were going to earn our spurs? We should have just pushed for div 1 initially is my feeling, the fact we all declared our desire to got to division 3 looks frankly preposterous now we are desperately seeking to skip a division.

To the people on here that question Charles Green statements... Go fuck yourselves you would complain if he said fuck all.

Great statement by Mr Green...

To the sporting integrity crew... There's yer dinner.

At the start of the season I wanted us to be in the first division after chances of staying in the SPL evaporated (needlessly I may add, atrocious PR work and a ludicrous presentation gave our enemies all the excuse they needed), many others I spoke with stated they preferred to work their way through the Leagues.

What has changed? Why are we practically begging to be promoted having determined we were going to earn our spurs? We should have just pushed for div 1 initially is my feeling, the fact we all declared our desire to got to division 3 looks frankly preposterous now we are desperately seeking to skip a division.

Beginning to doubt your motives for being on here most posts i read from you are negative...

The Colts idea is absolutely brilliant, not just for us, for every team. Imagine a young player, say a Lewis Macleod for instance. They could show the talent more often, enhancing the chance that a team higher up the leagues could pick them up on loan for a season or two. I cannot see a single negative. The fear of 12 12 10 10 was that there would be less money due to having an extra two clubs in the mix, well that's been addressed, and if the other mob put a colt side in, and agreed to the 300 tickets, then it would mean an extra 222,000 for the lower leagues, a total godsend for them.

Of course it makes sense, so for that reason alone, we can put it in the bin.

I make it £216,000. Or if it's just away games, £108,000.

Or £12,000/team/season. Based on away games only.

Havent you heard?

Sporting Integrity demands it.

What division would we be skipping?

We don't want to skip a division we only want promotion. WE didn't come up with this 12-12-18 did we! Even if we are in the middle 12 we still have a transfer embargo for half the season we would really have to improve on our present ability. I'm for it just call them Rangers Swifts and and play in red and black so papers dont get them mixed up and drop the colts thing.

What division would we be skipping?

I think he is trying to manufacture a move through the divisions, I'd be happy if we could because I never wanted Div 3 in the first place.

the hypocrisy is frightening though.

Just to add, I don't believe we will see any 12-12-18 this year, it looks too late to change anything now.

I think he is trying to manufacture a move through the divisions, I'd be happy if we could because I never wanted Div 3 in the first place.

Just to add, I don't believe we will see any 12-12-18 this year, it looks too late to change anything now.

See there is where you are going wrong tims like should not be thinking.

That's not quite what I asked.

You said we were trying to skip a division.

What division specifically would we be skipping?

he's trying to get us promoted from a division that we've won.....

Call the cops!! Outrageous behavior!!!

Nee naw, nee naw

Here come the hyperbole police, coming to take you to exaggerationtraz

We wouldn't be skipping a division! We deserve promotion. We haven't asked them to reconstruct the leagues into three instead of four so why should we stay in the bottom tier.

Your a total clown. You wanted Rangers in the 1st division with that team we have right now?

Why would you want Rangers anywhere near the top league with this team?

Charles Green is not trying to skip any leagues and it's frighting why a Rangers fan would think like that. That is taig thinking.

When Rangers win this league they should go into the 2nd div. In any other country when a team wins a division they move up to the next one. Is this not the normal way things happen?

Whats the problem here? RANGERS WILL WIN THE 3RD DIVISION WHY SHOULD THEY NOT BE PROMOTED?

When Celtic win the SPL will they still get there place in Europe? Surely they should scrap that if they want to reconstruct the leagues?

Just the same as there scrapping our PROMOTION.

Everything to suit the clubs that Hate Rangers.

This is an ever changing situation, and if it suits them then we should gain something.

Its like punnish, punnish and punnish again.

Anyway its not League reconstruction their desperate for, its the Ammalgimation of SPL/SFL to screw Rangers tv deal.

So why shouldnt we get something?

No more taking punnishment as we have taken enough .IMO.

Very few Rangers fans want fast tracked, but we want what we are entitled to.Thats promotion if this goes through or not.

The fact you say we are all hypocrits is pathetic ,as no one new about the Stranrear precedent untill this League reconstruction came up.

If Stranrear got it then so should Rangers.

Quite simple.

er no not quite what we wanted was to be free of ridiculous sanctions and being forced to waive our right of appeal to their title stripping efforts also we didnt want to hear how we'd been given a helping hand when the only club benefitting in any scenario was from the east end, putting us in div one was all about maintaining their strength, and that hasnt changed in respect of murmers calling for our reinstatemnet to the spl - it aint to benefit us.

Whats the problem here? RANGERS WILL WIN THE 3RD DIVISION WHY SHOULD THEY NOT BE PROMOTED?

When Celtic win the SPL will they still get there place in Europe? Surely they should scrap that if they want to reconstruct the leagues?

Just the same as there scrapping our PROMOTION.

Cheers for the taig comments, always enlightening.

I would actually rather play these teams twice a year and get them all out the way, it would be more interesting and we would be on our way afterwards, being recognised as Champions whether we go up or not.

As for that team playing in the first division, look at the money we are paying on wages :pipe: - so what exactly are you trying to say?

Cheers for the taig comments, always enlightening.

I would actually rather play these teams twice a year and get them all out the way, it would be more interesting and we would be on our way afterwards, being recognised as Champions whether we go up or not.

As for that team playing in the first division, look at the money we are paying on wages :pipe: - so what exactly are you trying to say?

You are a odd guy. You would rather play these teams all again even after we have the division? Why would any Rangers be happy with that.

We have won the league so should go into division 2. I don't see the problem here.

Rangers fans wanted division three we never asked the idiots running the game to fuck about with the leagues did we.

And the only reason there doing it is for money. Fuck all to do with the "good of the game"

I and many other Rangers fans wanted division three to build a good young squad and work our way through the leagues.

Now there telling us, when you win the league your not going to get promoted your just going to stay were yous are.

In what other football league have you ever heard of such shite?