Charles Green on League Reconstruction

Blue Forever

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the start of the season I wanted us to be in the first division after chances of staying in the SPL evaporated (needlessly I may add, atrocious PR work and a ludicrous presentation gave our enemies all the excuse they needed), many others I spoke with stated they preferred to work their way through the Leagues.

What has changed? Why are we practically begging to be promoted having determined we were going to earn our spurs? We should have just pushed for div 1 initially is my feeling, the fact we all declared our desire to got to division 3 looks frankly preposterous now we are desperately seeking to skip a division.

Can you read ??? or are you just so thick you cant understand. Charles is just saying he wants us to go up using the rules that are in place and any precedents set out before

Part of the proposal is that the colt teams cannot be promoted if the parent team is in the above league.

Everyone's a winner in this. Just think , two for the price of one Rangers teams to hate for the SI mob. Surely too good an opportunity for them to ignore.

Part of the proposal is that the colt teams cannot be promoted if the parent team is in the above league.

So what happens if one of the reserve teams win the first division? No promotion for anyone i take it?

Be careful fellow bears .I got banned for few days for using the word 'reekin' on here.Some new bubba shopped me of course.

Just warning any fellow bear that wants to use this kind of colourful language.

What a joke why would anyone even waste energy on banning your for that?

What a joke why would anyone even waste energy on banning your for that?

It happened mate and believe me a few good bears on here Pmd me to say they are completely sick of what happening on here with the amount of XXXX being allowed on and not a jot is happening.Infact one already with legend status joined another site he is that sick

Be careful fellow bears .I got banned for few days for using the word 'reekin' on here.Some new bubba shopped me of course.

So you said what many others were thinking, and got a warning/ban....?

FFS.

Current debate aside that is brutal mate.

Great statement from CG, crystal clear no messing about. I swear he has wrote that book "How to win friends and influence people" lol. The only thing I wish he had not said was inviting septic to have a colt team in with us. Would accept any other team bar them, sneaky snidey barstwerds that need no invite.Oh and what's that smell in here?

So you said what many others were thinking, and got a warning/ban....?

FFS.

Yep i was gutted as the guy has not long joined .He is maybe a bear but i thought we all had to go through the initiation period when we joined here.I got dogs when i first joined but i never ran off to admin to report someone

Not only do I not want to skip a League, I want to avoid the perception of having skipped a League - whether it's true or not.

i couldn't give a fuck what the perception of other people on the matter mate. I want the promotion we RIGHTLY deservw for winning the league. This means if they decide to go with three tiers then ww should be promoted to the second tier. If they go with the 4 tiers then we should go into the third. Anything wlse flies in the face of the sporting integrity that seen us in the third division.

It happened mate and believe me a few good bears on here Pmd me to say they are completely sick of what happening on here with the amount of XXXX being allowed on and not a jot is happening.Infact one already with legend status joined another site he is that sick

for what its worth. Every time I have sent a message to admins about my suspicions, they have been looked at and usually banned.

i couldn't give a fuck what the perception of other people on the matter mate. I want the promotion we RIGHTLY deservw for winning the league. This means if they decide to go with three tiers then ww should be promoted to the second tier. If they go with the 4 tiers then we should go into the third. Anything wlse flies in the face of the sporting integrity that seen us in the third division.

I can dig that, personally I would be uncomfortable with the perception but would probably get over it pretty quickly.

It's because Charles Green said we were after our own tv deal when this one runs out. We will still beunder the sfl, so ccould go for our own tv deal. They need to align the two bodies of the sfl and spl to make sure the spl can get our tv rights. Hence the mad rush for "reconstruction"

Plus if BDO chase the £2m held by the SPL, they are goners whereas if the SPL is abandoned, there is no one to chase and therefore the money will be lost!!

The Colts team is a great idea, but Scotland just isn't advanced enough for that right now, so it probably won't happen.

On the same topic, but going back at bit, can anyone remember one journo answering, or debating CG's question about what country's organising body would set up a league reconstruction debate while a curent season is going on.

I can't remember any of them doing it, so why don't they start to debate all the questions on this reconstruction instead of dissing anything that comes out ot Ibrox?

Plus if BDO chase the £2m held by the SPL, they are goners whereas if the SPL is abandoned, there is no one to chase and therefore the money will be lost!!

Good point. Hope BDO are on the case.