Charles Green on League Reconstruction

Blue Forever

Some further questions:

If we are not promoted is there anything we can do?

Can we sue for promotion using Stranraer as a precedent?

Can we take out an injunction halting this reconstruction on either that basis or the breaking of SFL rules which I believe says a period of 2 years notice is required for reconstruction?

Will C. Green make an effort to sue for access to the English Conference League based upon EU law/restriction of trade etc.

Will the fans look to boycott a lot of away games?

If it is too late to push all this through for next season will we have big "negotiations" over TV money?

If it is a new body in charge of administrating Scottish football, should the transfer ban not be lifted?

Who will lead this new body?

My guess is we will not get promoted/no colt team/ very bad feelings in Scottish football for decades.

Should be interesting

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some further questions:

If we are not promoted is there anything we can do?

Can we sue for promotion using Stranraer as a precedent?

Can we take out an injunction halting this reconstruction on either that basis or the breaking of SFL rules which I believe says a period of 2 years notice is required for reconstruction?

Will C. Green make an effort to sue for access to the English Conference League based upon EU law/restriction of trade etc.

Will the fans look to boycott a lot of away games?

If it is too late to push all this through for next season will we have big "negotiations" over TV money?

If it is a new body in charge of administrating Scottish football, should the transfer ban not be lifted?

Who will lead this new body?

My guess is we will not get promoted/no colt team/ very bad feelings in Scottish football for decades.

Should be interesting

All well intended mate but are we even a permanent member of the SFA or is it still conditional?

If we threaten to sue or boycott (which will not work in any case) could this not affect our membership?

Because a newco applied for membership I believe, the oldco had the previous one.

Maybe the oldco could vote it's not liquidated yet

The oldco does not have the licence. Fact is the club should be the licence owner as clubs change owners all the time. The vote lastcyear was a farce.

Why don't we have full membership?

Not even on the site a month and you get a good poster and "fellow" bear banned.

What a cunt you are. Don't bother sending me any PM's again please. I don't talk to grasses.

Seriously, this is the lowest thing I have ever seen on this site. Congratulations.

Thanks for fucking up for a good few of us on this site that were waiting on hearing the replies to the emails he's been sending to defend our club. What a class act you are.

Not even on the site a month and you get a good poster and "fellow" bear banned.

What a cunt you are. Don't bother sending me any PM's again please. I don't talk to grasses.

Seriously, this is the lowest thing I have ever seen on this site. Congratulations.

Thanks for fucking up for a good few of us on this site that were waiting on hearing the replies to the emails he's been sending to defend our club. What a class act you are.

I didn't grass on anyone but your friend broke the rules, repeatedly, deal with it. If his emails are anything like his posting on here they will be deleted without acknowledgement.

I didn't grass on anyone but your friend broke the rules, repeatedly, deal with it. If his emails are anything like his posting on here they will be deleted without acknowledgement.

Every single person has been called a taig on here at some point. Fuck, some get called it every day.

He was a bloody good poster and a good bear. What you have done is sickening.

Grow a set of baws and stop running to admin to grass folk in for shit. Your acting like a primary school lassie. Getting a decent Bear banned is low. I guess you will also be holding up your hand when you hear naughty stuff at Ibrox?

Every single person has been called a taig on here at some point. Fuck, some get called it every day.

He was a bloody good poster and a good bear. What you have done is sickening.

Grow a set of baws and stop running to admin to grass folk in for shit. Your acting like a primary school lassie. Getting a decent Bear banned is low. I guess you will also be holding up your hand when you hear naughty stuff at Ibrox?

He was a dick. You are not coming across very well either. I didn't grass on anyone nor do i have the power to get anyone banned. Perhaps admin noticed all the accusations and took action themselves.