MacAvennie - Cooper better than Brady

On Radio Scotland.

Cooper was a better player than Liam Brady.

Also, tims attacked MoJo's dad the night after he signed for Rangers.

Souness wanted MacAvennie who woudn't sign because of the trouble he'd get, but also cause he's a tim.

Surprised by his honesty.

Still think he's a cunt that got Roberts, Woods and Butcher into trouble for fuck all.

25 years ago and the media went mental and got our players into trouble for handbags. There's been worse than that in Old Firm games recently.

Mind you, the media hyped that up too.

It was a very good interview, very honest... Sometimes we need to take the blinkers off.

Goram Sounness and Coop made frank's team said Coop was right up there with the best of them. Goram was as good as Schmeichel and Sounnees was brilliant.

He said Mojo's dad got a kicking in a pub the night he signed for Rangers, i assume Celtic fans did it but having read some stuff on here at times, such was some of the animosity towards Mojo it could have been Rangers fans that did it... Not that i am saying it was, given the shit John Spencer took it was probably tims it is how they tend to act.

It was a very good interview, very honest... Sometimes we need to take the blinkers off.

Goram Sounness and Coop made frank's team said Coop was right up there with the best of them. Goram was as good as Schmeichel and Sounnees was brilliant.

He said Mojo's dad got a kicking in a pub the night he signed for Rangers, i assume Celtic fans did it but having read some stuff on here at times, such was some of the animosity towards Mojo it could have been Rangers fans that did it... Not that i am saying it was, given the shit John Spencer took it was probably tims it is how they tend to act.

What happened with Spencer?

He's right about that but lets cut out the Frank love in.

Did you hear him on Clyde?

It's a tarrier love in with Frank, McCulloch and Keevins. He made a wee sarcastic comment about Craig Whyte still owning Ibrox and Murray Park. You could hear McCulloch having a wee snigger. A pair of cunts.

What happened with Spencer?

Constant abuse from the other mob about how he could play for them... Threats etc from when he was an s form.

Edit just read my response does not read right by them i mean Rangers. The sellik / kafflic community gave him dogs abuse.

He's right about that but lets cut out the Frank love in.

Did you hear him on Clyde?

It's a tarrier love in with Frank, McCulloch and Keevins. He made a wee sarcastic comment about Craig Whyte still owning Ibrox and Murray Park. You could hear McCulloch having a wee snigger. A pair of cunts.

He's on Clyde too?

Is he trying to takeover from the Odious one?

He's on Clyde too?

Is he trying to takeover from the Odious one?

I dont think Frank is the worst out there but he comes across as thick as mince .

Warmed to him a little more after he came to the legends game and took the abuse for no fee with a smile on his face.

He is a wind up merchant that just likes to be liked IMO

I dont think Frank is the worst out there but he comes across as thick as mince .

Warmed to him a little more after he came to the legends game and took the abuse for no fee with a smile on his face.

He is a wind up merchant that just likes big bags of coke.

Fixed that for you.

Frank McAvennie = media whore.

For those who give him credit for picking 3 Rangers players, who else could he have chosen in these positions. I also dont remember West Ham being denied a championship by Dalglish scoring against Chelsea in 89/90.

Legend in his own mind only, was a decent player (no more) for a couple of seasons and is just another example of how highly this country regard players for their off-field behaviiour rather than achievements on it.

Aye he is a bit thick. Does seem to give us credit and talk a bit a sense sometimes though.

It means nothing coming from him.

Anything that emits from former TT employees means nothing with the exception of KM