Rangers gold

RFC55

Did anyone have these on the old VHS? If I remember right the first one was excellent but the second video not so good.

I can mind a goal on it against PSV Eindhoven over there (think we won 3-2) and it nearly took someone's head off either a rangers player or an Eindhoven defender.

Is there anyway to buy this converted to DVD? I wouldn't mind watching them again. I think I had it when I was 9 or so and used to watch it every so often and it was great for learning about the past glories of the club.

I have Rangers Gold 'the entertainers' jimmy millar, davie cooper, brian laudrup, etc. Class. Some places advertise converting your videos to dvd or digital format. Best check in line.

I don't even have it anymore it was in the box set as well. Think the first one was a gold case and the second one was a silver case.

I'll have a look and see if its been converted and for sale somewhere

Did anyone have these on the old VHS? If I remember right the first one was excellent but the second video not so good.

I can mind a goal on it against PSV Eindhoven over there (think we won 3-2) and it nearly took someone's head off either a rangers player or an Eindhoven defender.

Is there anyway to buy this converted to DVD? I wouldn't mind watching them again. I think I had it when I was 9 or so and used to watch it every so often and it was great for learning about the past glories of the club.

Ive got few good ones you may like mate.

Pick from Seasons to be cheerful 9 championship winning seasons......

Moments to remember...

Nine [one to go ]....

RANGERS... DOUBLE DUTCH TWO IN A ROW

Got the whole 1992 scsf when we won with 10men . These ones are all very good

Sadly i gave the Golds away recently

Pick one and ill give it to you before the Stirling game v Stirling

Ive got few good ones you may like mate.

Pick from Seasons to be cheerful 9 championship winning seasons......

Moments to remember...

Nine [one to go ]....

RANGERS... DOUBLE DUTCH TWO IN A ROW

Got the whole 1992 scsf when we won with 10men . These ones are all very good

Sadly i gave the Golds away recently

Pick one and ill give it to you before the Stirling game v Stirling

Cheers for the offer mate, but the only 2 missing from my collection are the rangers gold ones I had, I've got all of the above, seventh heaven (the season coops passed away) I've got loads, it was only when looking through I realised I've binned/lost my rangers gold ones :(

Cheers for the offer mate, but the only 2 missing from my collection are the rangers gold ones I had, I've got all of the above, seventh heaven (the season coops passed away) I've got loads, it was only when looking through I realised I've binned/lost my rangers gold ones :(

Sorry about that mate .Someone probably pinched it as they were both quality .

Check out Walters new Dvd out few months back .Its up there with the Gold ones .Infact id say its maybe the best ever.

Hasnt got my favourite goals from Dj and Cutty Young in The first Premier league old firm game though.Both brought the house down .

Gold 1 has these two i think.happy days :7325:

Sorry about that mate .Someone probably pinched it as they were both quality .

Check out Walters new Dvd out few months back .Its up there with the Gold ones .Infact id say its maybe the best ever.

Hasnt got my favourite goals from Dj and Cutty Young in The first Premier league old firm game though.Both brought the house down .

Gold 1 has these two i think.happy days :7325:

Gold 1 is the best rangers VHS ive ever seen. Andy Cameron is prominent in it though

RFC52 I recently bought one of these videograbber things from aldi I think it was 20 quid,it works a treat, I am in the process of putting all my old family videos on dvd but I will be doing my rangers ones eventually. it is fairly simple to use it come s with a wee kit that allows you to link your vhs player to your computer. if I can use it any one can incedentaly I priced the local photoshop the cost of doing it for me the charged £18 so it is a good investment