McKay is the hero in Swede success

Scores a 1 yarder and now we are shite and don't know how to use him properly? Geez peace.

I never said we are are rubbish. I've been saying this about Barrie McKay for a while. Would you have said the same stuff to people if they spoke about Lovenkrands?: a perfect illustration of the naivety in Scottish Football. He had pace, so, it stood to reason, must be a winger. Only thing was, he wasn't a winger, but a striker. If the coaching staff think McKay should beplayed wide-left then fine, but this is a forum, and we talk about these things; no big deal.

are you saying our coaches who plucked Barrie of the scrap heap when nobody else could see anything in him don't know he's a good talent? Credit were credit is due if it wasn't for our coaches Barrie might not have been picked up when killing dropped him.

You're misrepresenting what actually happened here.

He was MOTM recently against Holland u19s. Thought he looked fantastic at the start of the season and has great potential.

I wonder though are the coaching staff at Rangers capable of recognising this and unlocking it ? He doesnt seem to have fulfilled expectations so far but comes back from international duty with rave reviews. Do the U19 staff see something our own guys dont?

Your reply indicates some semblance of knowledge in the coaching department at Ibrox. :matron:

Frankly (Scarlet :pipe: ), I see no sign of any such thing.

Left to McCoist & Co this lad (who looks a real talent) will wither and fade.....and probably move elsewhere and become the player many think he can be.

Wee Barrie would be in the top 3 on my team sheet every week. No idea why he does not play...

Cause he was dropped after being honking for 2 games in a row.

Though I accept other have been the same and kept their place.

Cause he was dropped after being honking for 2 games in a row.

Though I accept other have been the same and kept their place.

He was fairly good when he came on against Elgin. Aird and he seemed to have a good understanding. Barrie was playing in the middle and Aird was wide-left.

here's the match highlights McKay's goal isn't exactly a screamer :lol: but he had some great runs that should have been finished off.

Scotland have some great young players coming through in

Barrie McKay, Matthew Kennedy, Jack Harper, Islam Feruz, John Herron, Tony Watt, Lewis MacLeod, Ryan Fraser, Marcus Fraser, Alex Davey, Callum Paterson, Jack Grimmer plus a load more.

Scotland have some great young players coming through in

Barrie McKay, Matthew Kennedy, Jack Harper, Islam Feruz, John Herron, Tony Watt, Lewis MacLeod, Ryan Fraser, Marcus Fraser, Alex Davey, Callum Paterson, Jack Grimmer plus a load more.

Is Jack Grimmer not a young RB that plays for Aberdeen. We need a RB maybe that lad would be worth a look.

Is Jack Grimmer not a young RB that plays for Aberdeen. We need a RB maybe that lad would be worth a look.

He moved to Fulham in the summer he hasn't played a game for them yet but he has only just turned 19 and has been on the bench for them a few times in Premiership games, so he is probably out of our reach.