Doping doctor says Real Madrid owe him money for services rendered.

JamieD

Eufemiano Fuentes, the doctor currently on trial for "endangering public safety" by providing doping products to cyclists and other sports stars on an enormous scale has declared that he has worked with Real Madrid and wants his money.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/mar/22/blood-doping-trial-fuentes-real-madrid

:shifty:

Amusing considering how pro-Real press and radio were trying to incriminate Barca.

They most likely have worked with him too, but I'm not sure there's any proof yet.

This shit is and always has been rife in Spain. They just have a different attitude to doping in sport to the rest of us. There's a reason why pretty much every cyclist lives in Girona :lol:

@EldergillCNN: Real Madrid release statement saying they'll begin lodging lawsuit against Fuentes immediately. http://bit.ly/13jKSlm @CNNFC #realmadrid

:lol:

The man sounds like an absolute cock.

According to Tyler Hamilton he sent Fuentes a text once saying "oh hey, we need to meet up so I can give you that bike", meaning "so you can give me a blood transfusion", and when he turned up Fuentes was like "what the hell bro, where's my bike?" and Hamilton felt bad and ended up giving him a Cervelo bike worth thousands of dollars :lol:

:lol:

The man sounds like an absolute cock.

According to Tyler Hamilton he sent Fuentes a text once saying "oh hey, we need to meet up so I can give you that bike", meaning "so you can give me a blood transfusion", and when he turned up Fuentes was like "what the hell bro, where's my bike?" and Hamilton felt bad and ended up giving him a Cervelo bike worth thousands of dollars :lol:

Dope!