one up front

im happy with mcCoist so far he's had to scramble up players from no were in a short time but i do think some of the players dont cut it and would like to see sum players shipped out like sandaza,black, cribari and im not sure on faure or argyriou prob give them one more season to prove what they got, as for formation wide i would like to see a 4-2-3-1 see how that goes my team at this present time would be if all fit : GK alexander LB wallace CB McCulloch CB perry RB argyriou CM hutton CM macleod LAM mckay CAM shiels RAM templeton ST little. i look forward to septemeber get the defence sorted new cb's then push jiggy into CM and look at getting another forward and wide midfielders

Every team gets injuries? We are not every team. After Ally was dicked about in the summer by the owner, losing players like Lafferty and Naismith to injury and then Jelavic in January after his head was turned months before, is a lot harder to deal with. Especially when you are the manager of Rangers: who are expected to win every week.

We have always had a bigger budget than every other team, apart from an 18 month period under Advocaat was there a time in the last 20 years when we looked or played like a team that had shit loads of money?

Sorry mate but we are playing in the third division the lowest professional league in the country and we play some of the worst football in that league. We can't keep harping on about last summer for ever. We signed four decent spl players that any team apart from the Tims would be happy to have and we turn them into average division three players!? Please give me some factual positives?

One up front can work but you need the right player up front i feel today sadly it was to much pressure on him & seemed to panic when he got his chance

One upfront is ok if you have the right players and good players around you to make it work. It doesn't work if you pump balls up from the back.

It's not the formation that's the problem it is thestarting position of the players that's the problem.the 2 wide players are to far away from the central striker they're starting position is closer to the centre midfielders.when the centre forward gets the ball with his back to goal he's having to hold onto the ball for 3 or four touches before any of our players get up to support.the centre midfielders sit of the play to much.they should be pressing the game high up the park instead of taking the easy option and sitting 10 yards of the play.

It's not the formation that's the problem it is thestarting position of the players that's the problem.the 2 wide players are to far away from the central striker they're starting position is closer to the centre midfielders.when the centre forward gets the ball with his back to goal he's having to hold onto the ball for 3 or four touches before any of our players get up to support.the centre midfielders sit of the play to much.they should be pressing the game high up the park instead of taking the easy option and sitting 10 yards of the play.

Not really the case mate, if your a wide player with pace you want the space in front of you to run into if your there to early you sacrifice your biggest asset. It's about timing of the pass and the timing of the run.