Fran is taking Tommy to Court

djbroxybear

Do you go about telling every tommy dick or harry your salary?

No but then i'm not a foreign player in foreign country who is maybe just a wee bit too trusting or dumb.

I certainly think this guy should be in court or exposed on every website.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDIOTIC!

The prank call was idiotic!

Sandaza was idiotic for revealing what he did!

The caller was idiotic for making the call!

Taking him to court is idiotic!

How much is Sandaza/Rangers going to make? How much is it going to cost?

I doubt very much if the "court award" would cover the costs - but more than that it is just going to drag this whole idiotic situation on and on and on!

Is this what Rangers & our supporters have become? Idiotic phone callers demanding an idiots idiocity be confirmed by a court?

The whole thing is IDIOTIC!

IDIOTIC!

The prank call was idiotic!

Sandaza was idiotic for revealing what he did!

The caller was idiotic for making the call!

Taking him to court is idiotic!

How much is Sandaza/Rangers going to make? How much is it going to cost?

I doubt very much if the "court award" would cover the costs - but more than that it is just going to drag this whole idiotic situation on and on and on!

Is this what Rangers & our supporters have become? Idiotic phone callers demanding an idiots idiocity be confirmed by a court?

The whole thing is IDIOTIC!

Is that you Tommy.

4.5K a week is fine, although not for what he has actually contributed but its still a wage I would expect us to be paying in the future. Its the 10k after 4 years that gets me :anguish:

I hope to fuck we can use this as an excuse to get rid of Sandaza. If we get Sandaza off the books then it'll free up money to get someone else in. Sandaza is a total dud signing.

A joke is one thing mate costing someone there job is another , i hope Sandaza takes the wee scummy cunt to the cleaners.

I think it would be excellent retribution for 'Tommy' to suffer, and to deter others with similar ideas, but it really isn't going to help Sandaza now. He could help himself in his performances and attitude on the pitch though.

Is that you Tommy.

Take a step back and see it for what it really is.

We as a club should have closed ranks kept Sandaza in-house and dealt with him; issued instructions to ALL staff players & others about dealing with any media or "cold calls"

Taking this to court is just going to drag it on and on. It's not going to put the club in a good light.

As I said the whole thing is IDIOTIC.

We as a club should have closed ranks kept Sandaza in-house and dealt with him; issued instructions to ALL staff players & others about dealing with any media or "cold calls"

And we should have stuck by him and played him yesterday

Taking this to court is just going to drag it on and on. It's not going to put the club in a good light.

As I said the whole thing is IDIOTIC.

Sandaza might be threatening to go to court he may he may not your right its not what Rangers would want. He is fighting to keep his job a joke/prank is very well putting it on media social sites Tommy didn't give a fuck about the damage it would cost, he was appeasing his fellow scum timmy pals look at me they think he a mortar ffs.... Sandaza has been stupid and gullable but he doesn't deserve this costing him his job, his family being up rooted kids looking for a new school etc he didn't slag the club or the fans he was honest in the conversation because he was stupid enough to buy into what he said....

Tommy needs to be repremanded for what he has done its a joke/prank that went too far imo.

And we should have stuck by him and played him yesterday

That would have made the display yesterday worse than what it was, he has been an imposter all season,the phone call summed up the mentality & lack of self discipline that has been evident all season.