Fran is taking Tommy to Court

djbroxybear

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm fucking sick of this moaning

if we didn't bother to try to get these guys at the start of the season there would have been outrage

now we've got them and they are not performing as we thought, folk are moaning about the wages they're on

i mean what the fuck? YOU didn't predict them being a waste of money at the start

It really is amazing

i'm fucking sick of this moaning

if we didn't bother to try to get these guys at the start of the season there would have been outrage

now we've got them and they are not performing as we thought, folk are moaning about the wages they're on

i mean what the fuck? YOU didn't predict them being a waste of money at the start

It really is amazing

Imagine moaning that they aren't earning their money eh how picky are we :rolleyes:

Got no time for Sandaza, but at the end of the day, it's great to see such a bigot like Tommy fall on his proverbial sword.

I would like to know where he gets all these players numbers from; hopefully that'll come out in the wash very soon.

Imagine moaning that they aren't earning their money eh how picky are we :rolleyes:

there's a difference between moaning about their performance and moaning about the wages they're on. the wages weren't a problem at the start so you and most other supporters made the same mistake as the people whom brought them in judging them on their worth to the team. it isn't the players fault.

to moan about their wages now, is pointless, doesn't make sense, and is not productive.

there's a difference between moaning about their performance and moaning about the wages they're on. the wages weren't a problem at the start so you and most other supporters made the same mistake as the people whom brought them in judging them on their worth to the team. it isn't the players fault.

to moan about their wages now, is pointless, doesn't make sense, and is not productive.

We are moaning about them not earning their wages

IDIOTIC!

The prank call was idiotic!

Sandaza was idiotic for revealing what he did!

The caller was idiotic for making the call!

Taking him to court is idiotic!

How much is Sandaza/Rangers going to make? How much is it going to cost?

I doubt very much if the "court award" would cover the costs - but more than that it is just going to drag this whole idiotic situation on and on and on!

Is this what Rangers & our supporters have become? Idiotic phone callers demanding an idiots idiocity be confirmed by a court?

The whole thing is IDIOTIC!

We are entitled to moan though. I have only missed one home game this season and I've spent a lot of my dosh on jerseys and that, so when we turn up week in week out and do our bit for the club we expect our SPL 'stars' to be able to outplay postmen and plumbers, it is surely not that much to ask for. Some of the performances I've seen this season have been nothing short of embarrassing.

IDIOTIC!

The prank call was idiotic!

Sandaza was idiotic for revealing what he did!

The caller was idiotic for making the call!

Taking him to court is idiotic!

How much is Sandaza/Rangers going to make? How much is it going to cost?

I doubt very much if the "court award" would cover the costs - but more than that it is just going to drag this whole idiotic situation on and on and on!

Is this what Rangers & our supporters have become? Idiotic phone callers demanding an idiots idiocity be confirmed by a court?

The wrhole thing is IDIOTIC!

alright tommy !! U nervous ??. Ill tell u what my mad muslim friend , how about a chat at toryglen at your usual time on a sunday morning ? Sound good ?

We are entitled to moan though. I have only missed one home game this season and I've spent a lot of my dosh on jerseys and that, so when we turn up week in week out and do our bit for the club we expect our SPL 'stars' to be able to outplay postmen and plumbers, it is surely not that much to ask for. Some of the performances I've seen this season have been nothing short of embarrassing.

totally agree, i'm not saying you're not entitled to moan, all i was saying is i'm getting fucked off by the huge amount of moaning.

what i would give for some kind of positivity, almost as if it was more positive throughout the recovery than it is now

what's going on??

Sandaza was an idiot. He shouldn't have done what he did. But it's common practice in football. Even amongst our own. I've heard stories in the past of Coisty phoning up players on Christmas Day to 'wish them a Merry Christmas'. That was definitely the case with a certain ex-Dundee United youngster who now plays down south.

Fran's not had it easy since signing for us. In fact he's been woeful. But we all make mistakes. I'd gladly see him back playing for Rangers again.

Tommy, on the other hand, you're in soapy bubble! ;)

One thing I have noticed during the last year is every fucker keeps banging on about taking folk to court, but nobody does.

Sandaza has been shown up to be as much of a knob as the bastards that walked out on us last year.Fuck him and indeed the horse he rode in on.

Talking about dragging folk to court is just shite talk to make us think he has been mistreated. Get shot of him and save the money being wasted on him.

Oh! Make sure he knows they are not getting Gibralter back before Jig kicks his arse out the door.. :7325:

He did not ride in on horse mate, that's his actual face.

totally agree, i'm not saying you're not entitled to moan, all i was saying is i'm getting fucked off by the huge amount of moaning.

what i would give for some kind of positivity, almost as if it was more positive throughout the recovery than it is now

what's going on??

I know. You are right there is a hell of a load of negativity right now and I want us to be a bit more positive. I want Ally to get another season to bring the right players in and turn around our performances on the pitch and get us playing some progressive and attractive football. I believe he can still do it, okay this season has been a shit how but its a means to an end. I'm pissed off with some of the players attitudes, particularly guys like Black, Sheils etc who sometimes look as though they can't be arsed. But I'm giving Ally the benefit of the doubt, we better see an improvement next season or the fans will simply stop putting their hands in their pockets and not to to games.

Much as I hope Tommy the Turd Driver gets into bother for it, sandaza has shown no commitment to the club

He stands condemned by his own words.

I hope the club takes the view this is a breach of contract and ditch the fud.

Cant see us ditching him tbh , Green will want cash for him and a cant see anyone wanting buy him . He`ll be here for atleast another season .

Sandaza was an idiot. He shouldn't have done what he did. But it's common practice in football. Even amongst our own. I've heard stories in the past of Coisty phoning up players on Christmas Day to 'wish them a Merry Christmas'. That was definitely the case with a certain ex-Dundee United youngster who now plays down south.

Fran's not had it easy since signing for us. In fact he's been woeful. But we all make mistakes. I'd gladly see him back playing for Rangers again.

Tommy, on the other hand, you're in soapy bubble! ;)

Your right mate tapping goes on in football and i am sure Ally has rung players and sounded them out.