Fran is taking Tommy to Court

djbroxybear

Sandaza might be threatening to go to court he may he may not your right its not what Rangers would want. He is fighting to keep his job a joke/prank is very well putting it on media social sites Tommy didn't give a fuck about the damage it would cost, he was appeasing his fellow scum timmy pals look at me they think he a mortar ffs.... Sandaza has been stupid and gullable but he doesn't deserve this costing him his job, his family being up rooted kids looking for a new school etc he didn't slag the club or the fans he was honest in the conversation because he was stupid enough to buy into what he said....

Tommy needs to be repremanded for what he has done its a joke/prank that went too far imo.

Tommy would appear to be a fruitcake. What is more important is why we are paying that joke £4500 a week - what was he on at St Johnstone/ Arabs - what we needed was 3rd Div players who would have fought tooth and nail for the jersey every we because the love playing here - we could go part time and play better than at present.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy would appear to be a fruitcake. What is more important is why we are paying that joke £4500 a week - what was he on at St Johnstone/ Arabs - what we needed was 3rd Div players who would have fought tooth and nail for the jersey every we because the love playing here - we could go part time and play better than at present.

When Sandaza signed at start of season i think most of us thought he would bang in a barrowload of goals and paying him £4,500 a week was what it took to get him to come to ibrox mate. I agree with getting players in Div 1 or 2 or lower leagues in England who could of done a job for a lot less wages, Black, Shiels, Cribari, will be on similar money and they have been short of what we expected. You could say Ally bought Div 3 the players we have have got us through due to being a little bit better than the oppisition.

Cosgrove, the St. Johnstone fan, talked about the wage being "8 times greater" that at SJ. So given Sandaza's alleged £4500-£10000 contract, we're talking no more than £1250 pw at SJ.

I have no quarrel with outpaying other SPL clubs, but is this really the premium we have to pay these guys to play in SFL3? In percentage terms, that's worse that what we paid to persuade foreigners to come to the mickey mouse SPL. We should offer them at best double their SPL wage rising with each division to £5000 at best (or whatever CG's 30% cap works out at).

Fucking Hell, We couldn't risk "players from div 1 and 2" it would have been a total disaster if we had failed to win this league, can people not see that. Look at the forum it's infested with threads about sack the manager, sack all the players and we are 21 points clear. Can you imagine what it would be like if we were 6 points behind ,... get a fucking grip

A lot of support and sympathy for a player who has been absolutely shite, embarrassing supporting a mercenary who humiliated the club - he is suspended rightly and should be sent packing along with the other high earning failures.

Fucking Hell, We couldn't risk "players from div 1 and 2" it would have been a total disaster if we had failed to win this league, can people not see that. Look at the forum it's infested with threads about sack the manager, sack all the players and we are 21 points clear. Can you imagine what it would be like if we were 6 points behind ,... get a fucking grip

1st division football is light years ahead of what we have witnessed this season. Any football man knows that.

doesnt matter, there are plumbers and joiners on less a month than fran is on a week, and they are making us look fucking stupid

say all our higher league buys are on the same

Templeton

sandaza

shiels

black

cribari

theres, 22.5k a week in wages that have been fucking awful this season, templeton perhaps gets a bit of a break as his injuries have hampered his settling

are rangers trying to tell us that for 22.5k a week we couldnt have tempted a helluva lot more SFL players to both top up our squad and get us promoted

we have spent an embarrassing amount of wages this season to simply win a part time/amateur league, an absolute disgrace

If you have higher expectations than only winning the shitty sfl3 you need to spend more money.

It's a simple equation unless you have accepted mediocrisy.

Im not a betting man but Fran will probably put away a few on his next start unless the boo boys get to him first which also wouldn't suprise me.

If you have higher expectations than only winning the shitty sfl3 you need to spend more money.

It's a simple equation unless you have accepted mediocrisy.

Im not a betting man but Fran will probably put away a few on his next start unless the boo boys get to him first which also wouldn't suprise me.

My point clearly went over your head, im trying to say that by spending what we have, the fact we have only won a part time and amateur league is the embarrassment

The ramsdens cup was a joke defeat, both national cups we got horsed out of when faced proper opposition

As for sandaza, just what has shown you this season that he has a couple of goals in him

So we NEED to be paying the wages we are to the dross we signed in order to win SFL3?

My point clearly went over your head, im trying to say that by spending what we have, the fact we have only won a part time and amateur league is the embarrassment

The ramsdens cup was a joke defeat, both national cups we got horsed out of when faced proper opposition

As for sandaza, just what has shown you this season that he has a couple of goals in him

Your right it is embarrassing for what we've spent and results and performance both by individuals and as a unit should be better.

I interpreted what you said that winning the sfl was our only aim.

I also don't believe that living with your means is a formula to success especially in a two horse race.

At some point in the future when we get back to the top flight we might need to speculate again with our finances. At what point will that be 7,8,9 in a row for them?

I think sandaza needs a longer run in the team before I can make my own judgement.