Kyle Hutton

stewaj3

I've spent so long undecided on this guy. I remember after seeing him against Man Utd, I thought he was going to be around a while... but then he just disappeared.

I'm not a fan of saying we should get rid of any of the players that stuck with us or agreed to join us when we were at our lowest, but I am of the opinion now that he is not good enough. Could he make it still? Possibly but I don't think keeping him here is the answer I honestly think he should be made to go to a smaller team for a season, put in some hard graft and maybe it would improve him as a player.

We all know about his twitter stuff and I think that shows that he doesn't know how to deal with being a rangers player. I also think that he looks low on confidence. Kyle can put in a challenge that's about all he does right now. I remember we were all dying to get him in the team at the start of the season and I now know why McCoist didn't include him straight away.

If he wants to be a footballer he needs to change his game, he either needs to work on getting his head up and start picking passes, something which you don't really learn, you either have it or you don't and in my opinion is he does not. The second option he has is to become a good box to box midfielder, if Kyle could get himself in the box and get about 10 goals a season whilst still doing the defensive work he does now, then he would be an asset to this club. To do that he would need to work very hard on his fitness.

If Hutton does neither then he will never make it in the world of football.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was awful yesterday,along with the other 10,but he does,at times show signs of ability.Watching from afar,it seems as if his attitude,and dedication is not always right,he also seems to be lacking a bit in fitness.Saying that,imo,he offers more than Black does,maybe he just needs a major bollocking!

At the start of the season he was not getting a game, alot of people were asking why.

Over the last month I think he has shown his attitude to be wrong on and off the park.

Everyone wants the youngsters to train more to improve as players if they can't see that they will never make it.

He has looked good until the team slump at the start of Jan, should be grabbing his chance in the team since Macleods injury but hes more intrested in twitter and acting the lad, if he doesnt buck up his ideas soon i would sell him or even loan him out, when we can replace him that is.

He was terrible yesterday but at least he was trying to get on the ball as much as possible and always making himself available to receive the ball. Unlike most of the others who looked like they didn't want the ball after the crowd started getting on their backs.

It's difficult to say anything positive about Kyle at the moment. He is so far 'off the pace' it's unbelieveable. He looks lethargic and indifferent, and some of his opposite numbers have made him look like a donkey. I'm beginning to wonder if he has the ability to stay in this squad - at the moment, the answer is no.