CRO.org : No More Excuses , Ally

djbroxybear

jesusness, how would you perform if your baws were cut off, every man and ther tic has waded into us, Sat game was poor but we were 8 men down, basically back to the beginning of the season, f.k me fickle c...ts, grow a set and support our team, our men and our club, f........g dobbers :7325::ulster::7326: hang the messenger :hanged:

away back to the buggeing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really do need to open your eyes....so is everyone with a differing opinion to you wrong then and we should all accept the mediocracy and the excuses which are beginning to embarrass our club.....

And for the umpteenth time it is NOT anti ally and you fucking know this....it is anti awful football with little or no progress....the reality is if it was anyone but ally you would not be making these excuses....you still haven't answered my question re le guen but that won't suit your argument so I understand!

Stop replying to him.

Stop replying to him.

I know I should mate but he continually hits out with loyalty and complete nonsense suggesting he is more of a fan than the rest of us and I bite every time....he ties himself in knots with his own arguments and I really should leave him to contradict himself...

The boo boy attitude isn't going to make a line in the history books. Neither will sleepless nights suffered by the legion of supporters - very little, if any, of the "current" discontent will be covered in the history of rangers.

What will be covered is the the fight to recover what is rightfully ours.

The drip drip drip of doubt, disagreement and unrest does not reflect well on the supporters who wish all the best for the club. I do agree with some of the OP but by doing dirty laundry in public you reveal aspects of your own character which should remain private.

One league won - three to go.

Great post. If you stand back and look at the bigger picture a draw at home when you are minus 8 players isn't the end of the world. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but we will dust ourselves down and go on to win the division with games to spare.

I know I should mate but he continually hits out with loyalty and complete nonsense suggesting he is more of a fan than the rest of us and I bite every time....he ties himself in knots with his own arguments and I really should leave him to contradict himself...

I genuinely think McCoist has to the end of the season with us. I think Green will bin him.

Great post. If you stand back and look at the bigger picture a draw at home when you are minus 8 players isn't the end of the world. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but we will dust ourselves down and go on to win the division with games to spare.

The result on its own isn't the end of the world but the performance and the lack of progress in this area is a real problem....the fact is the more excuses we make the less valid they become....fact is Stirling Albion are a part time team and were missing their two best players and they still had a younger 16 than us and brought on a schoolboy so missing 8 players in these circumstances is not a valid argument or excuse!

Oh for this season to come to an end and quick....I think we ALL need a rest from the mental stress as well as the physical...(Ive kicked every ball since we started against Brechin) ....and give us time to reflect on where we were...where we are ...and where we're going....and noone I'm sure will welcome the chance to unwind more than Super Ally...Hopefully he and his coaching staff can come back with a new lease of life and tactics... and instill it into the players...There can be no excuses. WE ARE RANGERS.

The result on its own isn't the end of the world but the performance and the lack of progress in this area is a real problem....the fact is the more excuses we make the less valid they become....fact is Stirling Albion are a part time team and were missing their two best players and they still had a younger 16 than us and brought on a schoolboy so missing 8 players in these circumstances is not a valid argument or excuse!

U still here, am starting to add a few to ma list that keep posting and have some kind of other agenda

The problem is that when we say no more 'excuses' it is suggesting that there was a time when they were ok but not any more.

In reality, the reasons for the problems are well documented and remain applicable at least in part until the start of next season and probably until the start of the one after. Sad that so many lose their backing of the manager in the middle of what is an intensely unreal situation.

The problem is that when we say no more 'excuses' it is suggesting that there was a time when they were ok but not any more.

In reality, the reasons for the problems are well documented and remain applicable at least in part until the start of next season and probably until the start of the one after. Sad that so many lose their backing of the manager in the middle of what is an intensely unreal situation.

I think the point is many of the excuses were valid at the start if the season and you could justify the level of performance and lack of progress but 8 months on alot of these excuses are no longer valid and yet we have used a variety of them to the detriment of our credibility as the season has progressed!

Sounds like a perfect way of never aiming to achieve anything in life.

I think the point is many of the excuses were valid at the start if the season and you could justify the level of performance and lack of progress but 8 months on alot of these excuses are no longer valid and yet we have used a variety of them to the detriment of our credibility as the season has progressed!

Pre-season excuse in bloody March. :anguish:

You would think Ally, being a striker himself would know the kind of service a striker needs. If we had put Ally upfront on his own and hit long balls up to him when he played for us, l doubt he would have become a legend for us.

stop saying this!!! people are not 'anti-Ally' (note the capital in his name). people are against poor football, poor tactics, players out of position, hoofball nonsense. i'd say the supporters who are voicing these concerns are more concerned about Ally than you are - there is no way i want him to show up in the top division with the kind of 1-dimensional crap that is enough to get us by in this league. we will get murdered by aberdeen, never mind Pacific Shelf. that would be a travesty to see.

the facts of the matter are - yes, no pre-season, a transfer embargo and a small squad (compared with Rangers teams of old, although not when you compare us to the rest of SPL3). But we certainly have more than enough to scoosh this league. this was a very easy chance for Ally to show how he can face a slight bit of adversity. if he cant get it right here in the easy leagues he has no chance in the top league when it matters.

he is schooshing this league and yet for the anti-Ally brigade try to dismiss this and ignore all the real issues Ally has to face - there will be a time to judge him but that time is not now. how easy people have given up on a man that held us together last year ! l

Ally the man is a legend, Ally the player is a legend, Ally the manager is not the man for the task, treading water or even going backwards as a club is not acceptable and its happening by the week, very very few Rangers fans are anti Ally the man, but his failings as a manager are there for all to see, he should be mutually consented handing the batten to a tried and tested manager.The job he done off the pitch last year was incredible and will never be forgotten but we need a new manager pronto.

how quick we turn on someone even though he has done nothing but win the league - why don't you just try some patience and support rather than jumping on the Ally is not the man bandwagon

how quick we turn on someone even though he has done nothing but win the league - why don't you just try some patience and support rather than jumping on the Ally is not the man bandwagon

By all means argue your reasons for believing he's the correct man but the moral outrage stuff is getting boring.

This season should just be taken as a lesson.

Next season is where the real rebuilding starts. I would give Ally till Christmas. Have a look at who he plans to bring in. If his list is shite and we're still playing shite football, then it's time for a change.

Ally doesn't seem to be learning any lessons,thats what worries me.And the term build means to me to start with solid foundations,or at least a set of plans.

I see no plans or solid foundations.A total farce.