Playing in England

Sweetheart

I love Charles but I was enjoying the silence. I don't see why he had to come out with yet another statement on this. It'll bite him in the arse just like his comments on Manchester United did i.e. they would welcome us, only for one of their executives to come out the same day saying they wouldn't.

You cant have silence with something as big as this. He has to get everybody talking about the move and create a public groundswell of public opinion and support. The best way to do that is via the press and get everybody talking about it. Frankly I like CG being very vocal, it means we are always kept in the public eye - not an easy job for a club in Scottish league Div 3.

I think we have to go to England to sustain the club and move us forward as I believe we should be aiming for more that simply getting back to the top of a dying league and being a feeder club for the likes of Southampton and Wigan - we are better than that.

Its a risky strategy, but the rewards are fantastic.

I hate us being mentioned in the same breath as cellic though and the Mirrors title is misleading - CG says "5-10" years in the article.

Slightly off topic but I wish people would stop saying they never want to play the mhanks again. Surely everyone wants to experience the likes of Edus last minute winner etc again. The next victory against that shower will be the sweetest.

I love Charles but I was enjoying the silence. I don't see why he had to come out with yet another statement on this. It'll bite him in the arse just like his comments on Manchester United did i.e. they would welcome us, only for one of their executives to come out the same day saying they wouldn't.

Are you really that naive?

This is a game of poker he's playing with the Scottish footballing authorities. It's high stakes with reconstruction on the agenda. He's just putting a little seed of doubt into their minds.

FFS

Why the constant talk of moving to England.

Happy for us to explore the options test the water but every secound week in the papers is getting tiresome.

Unless this is going to happen next season would rather hear what our strategy will be on the park next season.

Plans for youth development.

CG and his team have been excellent since coming in, good things happening off the park.

We now need to start getting things right on the park. And letting the supporters know what the plans are would be a good start.

Slightly off topic but I wish people would stop saying they never want to play the mhanks again. Surely everyone wants to experience the likes of Edus last minute winner etc again. The next victory against that shower will be the sweetest.

no. I have better things in my life than hating them. I hope to never play them again,why would you want them back in your life?they bring nothing but hatred

no. I have better things in my life than hating them. I hope to never play them again,why would you want them back in your life?they bring nothing but hatred

C'mon , scoring against the mhanks is the greatest feeling in the world. Surely you want to experience it again?

I hate it when they say Old Firm...i don't recognise that term anymore.

It's Rangers and that's it and if the near impossible happens then i would rather we went alone and left that shite here .I never want to play them again.

If you dont recognise the old firm any more you must think we are a new club?

Would be dire if we never played Celtic again...it's getting dire the now!

If you dont recognise the old firm any more you must think we are a new club?

Would be dire if we never played Celtic again...it's getting dire the now!

that's rubbish..I see us as better off without them if we moved south and personally I'm happy not to play these cunts just now..don't need their imported racism and anti British bigotry

that's rubbish..I see us as better off without them if we moved south and personally I'm happy not to play these cunts just now..don't need their imported racism and anti British bigotry

If we play in England, we will still be a scottish club. If we play in England and leave them behind, we will be a scottish club leaving they cunts to take over as the most successful oirish club in scotland (which they will proudly point out is more successful than Rangers). I couldn't stomach that. We've won more league titles than any other club in the world and I would hate to lose that to the biggest cheating scumbags.....in the world! Beating the bheasts from the east is one of the best feelings in the world. Knowing you are keeping them in their place (i.e. wannabe's) is the biggest insult there is to those racist anti British bastards. If we don't keep them in their place, who will? Moving to English football would be walking away imo. We don't do that! We're the only thing stopping the septic cunts being at the top. They may gain some ground on us over the next few years, but it 's not enough and they know it. Cameron is clamping down on immigrants, maybe we should too!

:7325:

English football don't want septic in the league, and many believe if Rangers come, septic must as well.

We don't want, nor will put up with, foreign-flag waving; pro-IRA chants; scumbags mocking stadium disasters; filth jeering British soldiers; bheasts singing anything and everything anti-English.

But when pompey finally let go and die, there will be a free spot and Rangers will be in England.

That explains Celtic making regular appearances at testimonials down south.