I was looking forward to celebrating our title win.

... but the performances make it very difficult to get enthusiastic about celebrating a title win which has no memorable performances, players or games. I haven't left Ibrox this season thinking that was a cracking game of football. Infact I haven't enjoyed football at all this season, it's been a chore to watch. It won't stop me going to Ibrox every other Saturday though. On the other hand the fans have been phenomenal, the title win should be celebrated for our performance this season. WATP

I think getting this season over with considering the aftermath the club had to endure in its worst time in history mate will be a relief to be done and dusted.

Winning the league was the priority at the start of the season and it has/will be achieved next 2 weeks, i will have a beer or two to salute the Famous Glasgow Rangers and will be back next season.

The last few months have been pretty poor to watch but at times we've played well and there's been some good points.

We've scored 2.5 goals per game and in a lot of the home games we have battered the opposition.

Don't get me wrong I don't think performances / results throughout the whole season have been adequate but there have been some really good performances this year and any criticism should recognize that (tu)

I think getting this season over with considering the aftermath the club had to endure in its worst time in history mate will be a relief to be done and dusted.

Winning the league was the priority at the start of the season and it has/will be achieved next 2 weeks, i will have a beer or two to salute the Famous Glasgow Rangers and will be back next season.

Well said mate.

I kind of hope we win it at Hampden... because I've got a ticket and Im a selfish bastard !!

If not, then hope we win it at Ibrox because... Im a season ticket holder and Im a selfish bastard !!

The performances have not been great, but will not stop me celebrating when it happens.

Will remember this season for the positive things, some cracking away days, good few quality goals, progress of some of the younger players.

This season is a step back to the top.

Well said mate.

I kind of hope we win it at Hampden... because I've got a ticket and Im a selfish bastard !!

If not, then hope we win it at Ibrox because... Im a season ticket holder and Im a selfish bastard !!

My sentiments exactly,we will win it at Hampden,told you all that at the start of the season.....

Assuming we win the title I will have a muted celebration. It's been a struggle this past couple of months watching the team doing so badly.

I expected them to get better as the season went on but we have tailed off and don't seem to have a way to recover with the current squad.

There have been some good games. I remember an away game with Montrose giving us a real hard time & us just scraping a win as a really enjoyable match. Templeton's debut was a good game as well & of course we had the Remembrance event which went so well.

With the spectre of league reconstruction lurking around plus our manager & player problems we are really going to have to wait another year / season before we can start to see things improving.

The manager will get limited money to strengthen the squad so here's hoping he brings in some useful talent.