Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

on u go stick up for the sex cases

Yip il stick up for those accused but not found guilty of anything.....plenty of good people have been accused of crimes and had their reputations ruined by the rags and morons like yourself whilst the real beasts hide behind their "faith".....if like say the hearts guy he had committed a crime then fair enough but he like mcgregor was accused by some daft lassie who regretted cheating on her boyfriend and tried to get money out a footballer....sadly it's easier to accuse someone than find out the full facts before judging!

good post - love the evolution revolution line

It's an appropriate line,I beleve,BP9.It comes through experience when many years ago I had a similar scenario as Ally found himself in.I took over as manager of a club where all the great players had either transferred from the club or retired.When the entire philosophy and direction of your team has to change, it takes a mixture of evolution and revolution to mould a squad that will give you short term success to please the fans,plus give you long term direction of how future teams will play the football.

Ally has the chance to do both, IF he uses his brain and shows the flair as Rangers manager that he had as a legend on the park as a player.

Has he got the ability? I'm still unsure of that, but we will soon find out.

Yip il stick up for those accused but not found guilty of anything.....plenty of good people have been accused of crimes and had their reputations ruined by the rags and morons like yourself whilst the real beasts hide behind their "faith".....if like say the hearts guy he had committed a crime then fair enough but he like mcgregor was accused by some daft lassie who regretted cheating on her boyfriend and tried to get money out a footballer....sadly it's easier to accuse someone than find out the full facts before judging!

defo fair point mate am a hundred percent behind u and stand corrected if he didnt get a guilty apart from the moron comment ha ha

I really hope this us just a stupid pr exercise which the club thinks says... Rangers Open to all, boak boak boak . If daly signs a little piece of our club dies . Bit like the day athletic Bilbao finally sign a non basque player or the day Real Madrid sold off a 100 year tradition of no shirt sponsors. Sad sad times :(

I always knew this day would come but we could have at least saved it for the marquee signing of a half decent r.o. Irishman like for example Shane long.... Jon daly is fecking embarrassing !!

If he got a guilty he would hardly be playing football and wandering about free would he ya fuck nugget

and quality mouthin off on a forum ha ha the godfather wel seein uv been watchin to many movies like that fuckin steamer godfather ha ha fuckin clown

did he not pay the burd out of court settlement ?and can u not accept my views on him then

Naw because the police dropped the charges.

Your views are pish and made up so why would anyone accept them. You have tried to spread blatant lies about people while having no clue on the subject

and quality mouthin off on a forum ha ha the godfather wel seein uv been watchin to many movies like that fuckin steamer godfather ha ha fuckin clown

Was there a deal on Bacardi breezers or something tonight?

Go to bed ya mess.