Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

It's an appropriate line,I beleve,BP9.It comes through experience when many years ago I had a similar scenario as Ally found himself in.I took over as manager of a club where all the great players had either transferred from the club or retired.When the entire philosophy and direction of your team has to change, it takes a mixture of evolution and revolution to mould a squad that will give you short term success to please the fans,plus give you long term direction of how future teams will play the football.

Ally has the chance to do both, IF he uses his brain and shows the flair as Rangers manager that he had as a legend on the park as a player.

Has he got the ability? I'm still unsure of that, but we will soon find out.

yep - never managed a football teams but I have built companies and it all takes time and no one gets everything right first time and as you employ people they need to make mistakes to move on. I think ally will solve the issues but none of us know for sure I just think ha has done enough to get the time

Not sure Jon Daly runs Scottish Football, mate.

No, but he takes part in it & is part of the overall dross on show.

My point was that even if, as a professional, he does know better (realistically, he probably does!)

the current collective have got a funny way of showing it!

Oh super, what a jolly ol forum... Can't sing loyalist songs, can turn our backs on our highest goal scorer , can sign tims, can sign rapists.

Way things are going i Wouldn't be suprised if Willo flood was promoting our new green away kit in a couple of months