Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

And what if he has no interest in all of that and cares not a jot about Celtic and their views?

It's not uncommon you know.

Wish is put my next post in the same post now. But I hadn't thought that I would be misrepresenting my point by ommitting the obvious... Silly me, in a forum too.

I'm a jock, I work in england. the amount of times I'm told "so you hate us then, eh!" is funny. generalisations are always wrong (see what I did there), and I was generalising so I was wrong.

he does throw his flag over his shoulders, I don't like what his flag stands for to ME. and that does make me in the wrong. but its a real concern, not me automatically expecting daily to be a that stinking piece of terrorist scum like stokes etc .I couldn't back our club paying wages to the likes of stokes, hence my thought of what if?

WATP

edited as my phone is going mental! its lost its cursor, and its putting letters in strange places which I can't fix

Just as you think the attitude of our fans is chagning :anguish:

Maybe that's the problem. Why try and change everything and change people and their beliefs, not that i agree with everyone but people have their own views and shouldn't be told to change because authority figures want them to.

Maybe that's the problem. Why try and change everything and change people and their beliefs, not that i agree with everyone but people have their own views and shouldn't be told to change because authority figures want them to.

I don't understand this though ? We have worshiped numerous Catholics over the years so religion obviously isn't the problem so it must be nationality?

In that case Martin O'Neil and Neil Lennon must be heroes.

Wish is put my next post in the same post now. But I hadn't thought that I would be misrepresenting my point by committing the obvious... Silly me, in a forum too.

I'm a jock, I work in england. the amount of times I'm told "so you hate us then, eh!" is funny. generalisations are always wrong (see what I did there), and I was generalising so I was wrong.

he does throw his flag over his shoulders, I don't like what his flag stands for to ME. and that does make me in the wrong. but its a real concern, not me automatically expecting daily to be a that stinking piece of terrorist scum like stokes etc .I couldn't back our club paying wages to the likes of stokes, hence my thought of what if?

WATP

He's not an idiot he will know not to throw his flag about if we win trophies and such, not everyone brings their flag to the pitch to celebrate.

If he had any interest in all that stuff Stokes was into the he wouldn't have even spoke to McCoist as I'd assume he prefers a life of peace.

I don't understand this though ? We have worshiped numerous Catholics over the years so religion obviously isn't the problem so it must be nationality?

I don't like Irish people, because i'm a Rangers fan apparantly that's a big deal but i also hate the French, Welsh and Yanks yet that's not a big deal.

I don't know if others have different reasons for not wanting them, they might have ones i don't understand but they're still Rangers fans with opinions, the same as you and me (tu)

Old, slow, big(ish) wage, poor technically...

He's hardly old, he would probably sign a two year deal which would make him 32/33. Not too old for a striker.

The division he'll be playing in wont require a tremendous amount of pace and if we can link him up with a quick striker then it wont be a problem.

Cant imagine his wage would be that bad, in comparison to other earners at the club.

The myth about him being poor technically is actually unfair. If you watch a full Utd game you'll see that he can actually hold the ball up pretty well and his link up play is actually very good.

Amoruso. enough said. from Italy and a catholic, get over yourself.

I don't recall many pictures of Italian catholics swinging pizza boxes after cold blooded murder ya Dick.

I don't like Irish people, because i'm a Rangers fan apparantly that's a big deal but i also hate the French, Welsh and Yanks yet that's not a big deal.

I don't know if others have different reasons for not wanting them, they might have ones i don't understand but they're still Rangers fans with opinions, the same as you and me (tu)

No liking the country as a whole should not mean disliking individuals.

He's hardly old, he would probably sign a two year deal which would make him 32/33. Not too old for a striker.

The division he'll be playing in wont require a tremendous amount of pace and if we can link him up with a quick striker then it wont be a problem.

Cant imagine his wage would be that bad, in comparison to other earners at the club.

The myth about him being poor technically is actually unfair. If you watch a full Utd game you'll see that he can actually hold the ball up pretty well and his link up play is actually very good.

you watch utd much on telly?

Amoruso. enough said. from Italy and a catholic, get over yourself.

I don't recall many pictures of Italian catholics swinging pizza boxes after cold blooded murder ya Dick.

We all hate the IRA, Sinn Fein etc etc but what does that have to do with Jon Daly ?

He's not an idiot he will know not to throw his flag about if we win trophies and such, not everyone brings their flag to the pitch to celebrate.

If he had any interest in all that stuff Stokes was into the he wouldn't have even spoke to McCoist as I'd assume he prefers a life of peace.

totally hear you. remember, I think, Amato crossing himself. I thought it was funny, not offensive. I have a concern over baggage he brings, rather, could bring. but that's secondary to his ability and age issues.

I would bounce my phone off the floor if a story came out akin to the stokes story, or similar. I hate anyone who hates my country or it hero's and that will never change. I don't want to have to get a new phone because of a story coming out about the club I love... hard to put into words without sounding small minded etc, but I tried.

WATP

Are you a xenophobe Miss Swift?

Yes. I watch most Scottish football games.

Why ?

is that not a valid question? seems to stand on its own two feet really... with you being a wordsmith, surely you can see the link to your many posts illuminating this one guys massive benefits and I wondered how much SPHell you watch.

that's the obvious reason anyway.

is that not a valid question? seems to stand on its own two feet really... with you being a wordsmith, surely you can see the link to your many posts illuminating this one guys massive benefits and I wondered how much SPHell you watch.

that's the obvious reason anyway.

Of course it's a valid question.

It just seemed a strange one to ask.

And 'SPHell' ? What age are you, twelve ?