Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

Meh.

I'd rather have Jig and Little up top while giving the other 2 young lads the chance to shine.

Not impressed with Daly but nothing we can do, we will soon see if his hearts in it or he's just here for the cash like the other SPL ones we brought in.

Agree with all of that. I don't want him anywhere near us, especially if it keeps Jig and Little on the bench or out of position.

Me too its all pointing that way with him same for Cammie Bell too.

If we replace Alexander with Bell, we probably save about 5k per week on wages.

We replace Sandaza with Daly without adding to the wage bill.

I really wish we could avoid talking about his background. He seems pretty positive, so no one should give a damn about where he's from.

Lets remember Alan Smith (youth keeper) is from ROI, we also had a former ROI international as a coach.

I really wish we could avoid talking about his background. He seems pretty positive, so no one should give a damn about where he's from.

Lets remember Alan Smith (youth keeper) is from ROI, we also had a former ROI international as a coach.

He practically sprinted away never mind the talk about walking away

If we replace Alexander with Bell, we probably save about 5k per week on wages.

We replace Sandaza with Daly without adding to the wage bill.

Good business really although we could replace Sandaza with a tesco horseburger and it will add more to the team and we are keeping Fran's memory alive :pipe:

Or maybe they aren't so blinded by hatred that they realise a players nationality has no bearing on anything.

This is football, Hatred is what makes football exciting. We hate Celtic fans many of whom are O'Irish...While Celtic fans exist Rangers fans will dislike!

Good business really although we could replace Sandaza with a tesco horseburger and it will add more to the team and we are keeping Fran's memory alive :pipe:

We could actually put a horse burger up front and it would put in a better shift. It at least night have gotten on the end of that cross in Elgin.

We could actually put a horse burger up front and it would put in a better shift. It at least night have gotten on the end of that cross in Elgin.

Yeah and as we move into the final furlong of the season and only a few fences left to jump a horseburger would add some bite up front.

There's a fair number of Irish people who don't give a fuck about Celtic.

Much like ourselves and the rest of Britain, I agree.

We do market ourselves as the British club and they as the Irish club, I think the huge level of Irish emigration does provide brand success for them overseas that we unfortunately cannot match at this time. We should perhaps focus more in the rest of the UK I reckon in future.

Hate was a strong word.

Irish - Silly accent, drunks, proud about nothing. Yanks love them

French - Poofs.

Yanks - Fat, stupid, arrogant.

Welsh - sheep shagging, inbred, worse accents bastards.

Sorry I asked now, I was hoping for so much more possibly along the lines of:

Irish - I was abused by my Irish parish priest

French - your priest loved a bit of "French"

Yanks - my dad up and left from Dunoon when I was 3

Welsh - they made Scotland look like sheep shagging inbreds last week

:)

Matt Lindsay's timeline confirms journalists are hell bent on making an issue from Jon Daly possibly signing for. frown.gif

Quote: @MattLindsayET: Rangers manager Ally McCoist has revealed that Jon Daly being from the Republic of Ireland is "of no interest to anybody at the club".

@MattLindsayET: McCoist said: "It is absolutely no problem where a player comes from. All that matters is we feel they can do a job on the football park."

@MattLindsayET: McCoist added: "It is 2013 for goodness sake."

Matt Lindsay's timeline confirms journalists are hell bent on making an issue from Jon Daly possibly signing for. frown.gif

Quote: @MattLindsayET: Rangers manager Ally McCoist has revealed that Jon Daly being from the Republic of Ireland is "of no interest to anybody at the club".

@MattLindsayET: McCoist said: "It is absolutely no problem where a player comes from. All that matters is we feel they can do a job on the football park."

@MattLindsayET: McCoist added: "It is 2013 for goodness sake."

All they had to do was check out here and FF to know it is an issue :lol: