Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

... a good manager ... the anti ally brigade will not be happy .. I bet a few start saying daly is not good enough!!

i'm starting to think you are anti-Rangers. you deliberatly keep saying people are anti-Ally, and despite repeated explanations from people that it is Ally's lack of tactics, his shoe-horning players, players out of position, unfit team and general out-foxing from managers on 1/10000th of our budget, you still still persist. this has nothing to do with Ally the man, but of Ally the manager. Please consider this before you post your nonsense again .maybe even try and refute some of these allegations so we can take you seriously

ha ha ur heavy pipein if u want to start supportin folk from republic ireland go support that mhanky mob

No mate its simple if they are wearing the rangers top it doesn't matter a fuck what country they come from! Was Albertz a nazi? Kanchelskis a commy? Honest to fuck some of you need to grow up and wise up! I don't think he is the right signing based on his age and ability is nationality isn't even and shouldn't be a consideration!

Guy's Debate should be about Daly the footballer in regards whether he would be a good signing for Rangers Football Club, a few people say he has dodgy Knees and injury prone , some say 30 year old with no re-sale value i would presume he would be wanting a 3-4 yr contract, he has scored about 90 goals in his 15yr career so what would he bring to the table he hasn't had a full international cap ? IMO we could get a younger striker for half the wages i think this is a desperate signing from Ally.

No mate its simple if they are wearing the rangers top it doesn't matter a fuck what country they come from! Was Albertz a nazi? Kanchelskis a commy? Honest to fuck some of you need to grow up and wise up! I don't think he is the right signing based on his age and ability is nationality isn't even and shouldn't be a consideration!

hes total pish and from there so not good on both fronts mate

the main reason i'm against this signing is because imo there really is no need for him

i'm not really for signing spl players because of the high wages they will want but could understand if it was someone like hately or law because they are young and could go on to play in the spl , Daly is 30 and will have 2 maybe 3 years max so we should not be signing him . queen of the south didnt need spl players to romp the 2nd division and you dont need them for the 1st . he will be a complete waste of a wage and i will be raging if we do sign him

What about the positives in bringing in someone with his leadership qualities to help bring through some of the younger players? Barry mckay maybe benefit from havin someone like daly in the box to get to the by line n whip crosses in to? Or Andy little feeding off knockdowns from someone as good as him in the air, dare i say it, even havin a striking PARTNER?

I love how the experts and fortune tellers come away with the "complete waste of a wage" pish. How? Hes a better CB than anything we have, and prob a better ST than anything we have.

Queen of the South...wow. Good comparison, theyre sure to be plannin for the SPL as we speak, developing and assembling a squad that should be atleast getting to a cup final next season.

Guy's Debate should be about Daly the footballer in regards whether he would be a good signing for Rangers Football Club, a few people say he has dodgy Knees and injury prone , some say 30 year old with no re-sale value i would presume he would be wanting a 3-4 yr contract, he has scored about 90 goals in his 15yr career so what would he bring to the table he hasn't had a full international cap ? IMO we could get a younger striker for half the wages i think this is a desperate signing from Ally.

You'll not need to worry, you'll be far too busy deciding if you should go back next season or not, what with the affliction that is Ally McCoist Rangers being spoon fed into your eye sockets.

Should i, shouldnt i, should i, shouldnt i.....