Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

On current form he's better than what we've got.

But I don't think hes any better than McCulloch, Sandaza or possibly even Little.

If we can get those guys playing anywhere near where they can they are as good or if not better than Daly.

If we don't have a young striker in the youth team or a youngish striker lined up I would rather we went with what we've got up front for next season.

If we can get our strikers playing at half their ability they should score barrel loads in SFL2.

On current form he's better than what we've got.

But I don't think hes any better than McCulloch, Sandaza or possibly even Little.

If we can get those guys playing anywhere near where they can they are as good or if not better than Daly.

If we don't have a young striker in the youth team or a youngish striker lined up I would rather we went with what we've got up front for next season.

If we can get our strikers playing at half their ability they should score barrel loads in SFL2.

It diznae matter aboot current form, he's orish!!!

He is one of the best, if not the best in the air in the SPL. He will be a different option to what we have and i would rather have him over boyd if im being honest. If he signs, people will/should give him a chance.

What about the positives in bringing in someone with his leadership qualities to help bring through some of the younger players? Barry mckay maybe benefit from havin someone like daly in the box to get to the by line n whip crosses in to? Or Andy little feeding off knockdowns from someone as good as him in the air, dare i say it, even havin a striking PARTNER?

I love how the experts and fortune tellers come away with the "complete waste of a wage" pish. How? Hes a better CB than anything we have, and prob a better ST than anything we have.

Queen of the South...wow. Good comparison, theyre sure to be plannin for the SPL as we speak, developing and assembling a squad that should be atleast getting to a cup final next season.

i dont have any doubts he would do a job but i still believe its a waste of a wage . i made the queen of the south comparison because thats where we will be next season . being realistic there isnt a chance we will get to a cup final other than the ramsdens next year

signing jon daly isnt planning for the spl , if it is then ally is off his fucker rocker