Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

He is one of the best, if not the best in the air in the SPL. He will be a different option to what we have and i would rather have him over boyd if im being honest. If he signs, people will/should give him a chance.

Sandaza was one of the best SPL strikers last year. Shiels and Black were also some the best in their positions.

Point is, we are not getting the best out of them. They should be producing a lot better. One of two might be a co-incidence but all of them means there is a problem internally.

If Daly signs, I'll back him 100% but I can't help being disappointed with signing a 30 year old long ball target man, who has hardly set the heather on fire at Dundee United.

i dont have any doubts he would do a job but i still believe its a waste of a wage . i made the queen of the south comparison because thats where we will be next season . being realistic there isnt a chance we will get to a cup final other than the ramsdens next year

signing jon daly isnt planning for the spl , if it is then ally is off his fucker rocker

So what your suggesting, going your own comparison, is that we take a look at how QOS progressed through the league with very little resources?

Should we not have looked at Alloa before this season started then, before moving onto the QOS model for next season? Fuck it just buy dunfermlines team. Or jst dont bother buying anyone, we have enough in our squad to canter divison 2, so by your own reckoning any signing we make in the summer is jst a waster of a wage!

i'm starting to think you are anti-Rangers. you deliberatly keep saying people are anti-Ally, and despite repeated explanations from people that it is Ally's lack of tactics, his shoe-horning players, players out of position, unfit team and general out-foxing from managers on 1/10000th of our budget, you still still persist. this has nothing to do with Ally the man, but of Ally the manager. Please consider this before you post your nonsense again .maybe even try and refute some of these allegations so we can take you seriously

I call people like you the anti ally brigade because despite winning this league under all the trials and tribulations he and the club have faced we get the type of pish you have posted in this quote. given how you talk about him, the way you dismiss what he is done and the distain for him in your post the only conclusion to come to is your anti ally. if the cap fits - water it!

So what your suggesting, going your own comparison, is that we take a look at how QOS progressed through the league with very little resources?

Should we not have looked at Alloa before this season started then, before moving onto the QOS model for next season? Fuck it just buy dunfermlines team. Or jst dont bother buying anyone, we have enough in our squad to canter divison 2, so by your own reckoning any signing we make in the summer is jst a waster of a wage!

thats clearly what i said ....

I dont think we need old spl players to sign for a season or 2 to get through the leagues. its unnecessary .

its just my opinion