The official Montrose FC V Rangers FC thread....

Garnock Blue

Jig is covering in defense. Naismith isn't even that good. And hemmings has yet to score.

Are you telling me that all div 3 teams have less than 3 strikers on their books, 2 of whom are still youngsters?

It's only an excuse if it isn't valid mate.

The SFL3 teams will be lucky to have 3 strikers mate yeah....also they are part time and earn a fraction of what Hemmings and Naismith will be on so it is an excuse! The fact is we are playing with no right side and 3 central midfielders which is fucking ridiculous!

Jig is covering in defense. Naismith isn't even that good. And hemmings has yet to score.

Are you telling me that all div 3 teams have less than 3 strikers on their books, 2 of whom are still youngsters?

It's only an excuse if it isn't valid mate.

Is Faure not a defender? Then Jig does not NEED to cover defence. I agree Naismith is shite though. Hemmings has impressed me more today than last week.

I think in an ideal world Hutton, Crawford, Cribari, Sandaza and Naismith should all be released. Will never happen while the ban is in place though!

Temps has played well (in the first half), even Black has impressed me.

Only tuned in the second half as overslept but it's not been brilliant. Hemmings was unlucky but apart from that very little.

Worth pushing McCulloch up front and going 4-4-2 putting on Agriyou, switch Hegarty to CB and take off one of the CM's (tu)