The official Montrose FC V Rangers FC thread....

Garnock Blue

So another point closer and that could be the point that wins us the league.............we are suffering because of lack of numbers, yeah lets not question the tactics......he must have read my post as that's 3 clean sheets in a row, my comment was tongue in cheek........but what the fuck is Ally on about, is he taking the piss.

Fucking raging with that! Montrose deserved the point and maybe the win tbh as i dont think there was much in the foul on Alexander, we were appaling again and have lost all confidence and its a good job we have a big lead at the top or we would be in grave danger of blowing the title. Please Elgin beat QP so we can just forget about this abortion of a season and find a new management team pronto!

The performance was bad enough but ally's post match interview was even worse! What chance have we got when he is coming out with shit like that!

How can anyone defend him anymore? It is a joke and if green wants to get us back to where we want he has to make the tough decision and make a change!!

When I had been saying earlier in the season that McCoist wasn't manager material I got pelters for it....stayed off here for a good while because it seemed you weren't allowed an opinion that didn't suit the folk blinded by being overly loyal,yes that can be a bad thing. Take no great pleasure in being proved right but Rangers are far bigger and more important than Ally everyday of the week. We side note Montrose goal was offside,just wish people that get paid to be pundits would open their fucking eyes.

The players aren't playing within themselves, and they're definitely giving their all - really, Ally?

He's right though, the problem is his AWFUL formation which not only welcome's teams on to us but it gives us little to NO chance of a good attack.

Playing our only legitimate goal threat at CB is utterly scandalous and a real kick in the teeth to our reserves CB's such as Gasparatto.

McCoist is basically saying he is not good enough but playing Lee there.

There is no words to describe how negative we are just now and it frightens the living shit out of me that McCoist could actually be given money to spend on players.

CG must make changes now because we will have nowhere NEAR the 38,000 seaon ticket mark next season based on this.

Dire........Have we no players who can take on a shot?Hemmings got one good ball the whole game ffs.

Their player who 'scored' came from an offside position,luckily for us but in all honesty,the better team,Montrose,dropped pts today imo.

As much as I like Temps,does he have to beat every player on the pitch before he plays the ball?

We will win this league and indeed should have had it won,almost 5 hours since we scored from open play,says it all really.

So another point closer and that could be the point that wins us the league.............we are suffering because of lack of numbers, yeah lets not question the tactics......he must have read my post as that's 3 clean sheets in a row, my comment was tongue in cheek........but what the fuck is Ally on about, is he taking the piss.

He is taking the piss. The stupid smile when he said "we can't play two up front because we only have one striker" or words to that effect.

Get the team bus to return via Lunan Bay?

There's a sand dune that makes you see what you have eaten for the week once again!

A few runs up and down that will make them know how shite that was to watch!

Then make them get in the water should be cold enough for them!

Was watching from Woolacombe today - just off for a wee scramble up the dunes myself!