The official Montrose FC V Rangers FC thread....

Garnock Blue

I don't have a lot of confidence that Ally will get us out of SFL2 next season judging by the way this season has turned out. He may be able to get players in, but if the ones he has brought in so far are any indication of what he sees in a player, we'll end up with more dross.

We should never have had a Rookie as a manager - Jobs for the boys - Smiths is a bad for recommending him - clean them all out once and for all!!!!

rookie manager I think not. Has plenty experience in the dug out. Look across at park head. Rookie managers can work,but need the right people around them. From the kit man to assistant, everyone has to respect the manager

Ally is a dreadful manager. His system and lack of footballing vision are abysmal

He is preparing for the future; the selection and tactics were spot on for a hard away game in Europe to cling to a 0-0 draw. We just have to hope all the teams we meet in Europe are of the calibre of our division 3.

Sickened by his outlook and negative football.

I don't have a lot of confidence that Ally will get us out of SFL2 next season judging by the way this season has turned out.

If that happens then I'm pretty sure he'll get what he deserves, but for him to receive this level of criticism for having the league all but won while still in March isn't.

If that happens then I'm pretty sure he'll get what he deserves, but for him to receive this level of criticism for having the league all but won while still in March isn't.

You do know it has a lot more to do with than just these past few results?

Another head in the sand loyal just looking for an arguement.

Such as...?

Zero progress on the pitch.

Playing players out of position every fucking week.

No idea how to change a game.

Humped out of every cup we have entered.

Failing to address defensive issues despite them being clear since August.

How about that just for starters?

And what's the excuse for getting Humped oot the Ramsden Cup ?

Enough is enough this has been going on for most of the Season.You know and I know it we have all been served up utterly Brutal Football all Season .

We should be setting our Standards Higher.

Zero progress on the pitch.

Playing players out of position every fucking week.

No idea how to change a game.

Humped out of every cup we have entered.

Failing to address defensive issues despite them being clear since August.

How about that just for starters?

You do know there's been quite a few losses to the team, right? The standard of player has dropped a little. Not a lot of players want to play in division 3, and those who do are probably only in it for the money.

He could fix the defensive issues by using the methods he has been shown, but then people complain about the football being boring and the team not attacking enough.

Instead of playing guys out of position would you prefer he played someone inexperienced? How about just bring in some new players, eh?

As far as I know, Ally is not some spectacular coach who has impressed everyone at Largs with his spectacular training methods and insight, he knows the style of football he has been shown.

bar the first 20 minutes we deserved nothing from that game.

We were lacklustre and an absolute red neck at the back, Cribari and Jig can't catch hear young strikers and Heagerty is hopeless in the air. What did Faure do today? Did we really need a DMF against Montrose while having one lad up top himself chasing nothing balls? Black is a sideways wonder, he shits himself if he has to pass e ball ahead of him and is constantly looking to pass back to Wallace.

We got off the hook because they scored a perfectly good goal but the same shite will get fed to the fans about there will be an improvement and the players are giving it there all. They must think we button p the back.

So what's the excuse today then, pitch? No pre season? Not enough talent on the pitch? Embargo?

Aye fucking right, we are pish and the backroom staff a doing next to nothing to sort it out at this moment in time.

Are you telling me we have been working on defending since its been an issue since August? Because we are as pish at the back as we were back then, that wouldn't be the case if we actually tried to change things.

Charles you need to do something, please god!!!!

you cant possibly be that stupid, its called keeping possession back, side whatever way as long as we keep possession the OTHER team cant do anything with the wee round thing that bounces up and down the park, oh and Ally has done that bad we have NOT just won the championship. But hey im chuffed, we did it our way even if the hard way, our way no help from any f****** other than the team, back staff and the decent supporters.