Ally McCoists Interview after the game.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why is ally playing them then, why is he players out of position, why is ally playing 1 up front and why am I even replying when it's all there for every person to see that ally mccoist is not manager material

If you dropped everyone who had jacked it in for this season, you really would have a colt team in the 3rd division.

Normally of course there would be the threat of selling them - but we don;t even have that.

Plenty people saying get rid of Ally, but no realistic alternatives mentioned.

And nobody please start with the Calderwood, Davies, Paulo Sergio nonsense....

Look at this from a non "get ally out" standpoint.

The players we have SHOULD be able to play in a 5-5-0 formation, and still score goals every match.

I blame the players 100%

The likes of Hutton & Black could not give a monkeys, and it shows.

Well who signed them fur fuck sake.

:lol: :lol:

so why is ally playing them then, why is he players out of position, why is ally playing 1 up front and why am I even replying when it's all there for every person to see that ally mccoist is not manager material

That's all he has. Is that a surprise to you?

Because he knows they are shite and is trying to at least make us hard to break down against plumbers and sparks who are playing in the highest profile games their lives will ever see. There's too many bus sized holes in our team, so its backs to the wall.

Playing one of front for the above two reasons.

I don't know either. Maybe just keep replying with wah wah fucking wah. It's about as constructive as he post above.

Nice. So to bears who have yet to get to your position of get Ally to Fuck are only fit for laughing at when they raise a point of debate.

Aye nice.

Why the fuck any Rangers doesn't want McCoist to leave i don't know. Forget the legend stuff as a player. He is a manager now and he is not good enough.

What is everyone expecting from a post match interview?

'They cunts are aw getting sacked on monday?'

'We've been so bad recently I'm going to drop them all and play the under 15s'

'We're just clinging on until the summer so I can release half of these imposters'

My kitchen needs painted so I've offered Ian Black a new contract'

He's not going to come out and hammer them in a post match and even if he did, sure as fucking fate, this place would be in uproar because its not 'befitting of a Rangers manager' to do such things publicly.

Why the fuck any Rangers doesn't want McCoist to leave i don't know. Forget the legend stuff as a player. He is a manager now and he is not good enough.

Because despite the football not being great to watch he has acheived the target set of him. Win the league.

'We're just clinging on until the summer so I can release half of these imposters'

He's not going to come out and hammer them in a post match and even if he did, sure as fucking fate, this place would be in uproar because its not 'befitting of a Rangers manager' to do such things publicly.

Why do you always act like a arrogant wanker?

I expect him not to talk utter shite, he is the Rangers manager and a draw against anyone in the 3rd division should never bee seen as a good result.

The only time i would say a draw might be a decent result is if we were playing the champions league against Man u etc...

It's not the 1st time he's came out and said something like this after a draw in the 3rd division either.

Also if he thinks they players are "absolutely giving there all" then there is something seriously wrong.

No if this was a one off or there had been improvements then you could argue he was defending the players in public but getting them told behind the scenes....however there has been no reaction and no improvement which leads me to believe what he is saying in these press conferences and post match interviews is exactly what he is saying to the players which explains a lot!

Why do you always act like a arrogant wanker?

I expect him not to talk utter shite, he is the Rangers manager and a draw against anyone in the 3rd division should never bee seen as a good result.

The only time i would say a draw might be a decent result is we were playing the champions league against Man u etc...

It's not the 1st time he's came out and said something like this after a draw in the 3rd division either.

Also if he thinks they players are "absolutely giving there all" then there is something seriously wrong.

Because I am an arrogant wanker.

What were you expecting him to say? Were you expecting him to hammer the players? Single some out and really go to town on them? Admit that there are problems there (which he did in that interview) and express his opinion on what needs done to change it (like he done in that interview)?

No if this was a one off or there had been improvements then you could argue he was defending the players in public but getting them told behind the scenes....however there has been no reaction and no improvement which leads me to believe what he is saying in these press conferences and post match interviews is exactly what he is saying to the players which explains a lot!

So were back to guess work again. Like we are with what goes on in training. What tactical explanation McCoist gives to players before matches(he gives some because I have a photo of the tactics board from the home dressing room at Ibrox following our cup tie with Falkirk).

Because despite the football not being great to watch he has acheived the target set of him. Win the league.

Well that is fucking sad. Because as we go through the leagues it's going to be the same shite but as long as we win the league thats fine.

What about the fans? You think there going to stay around to watch this?

What is the point of football? Is it not supposed to be exciting entertaining etc etc etc.....

Just winning the league is not enough.

Just another reason why the whole of Scotland is shite at football ie the national team. Players are getting told just win the game don't bother trying to play football just get stuck in and win the game.

IT'S FUCKING SHITE!

So were back to guess work again. Like we are with what goes on in training. What tactical explanation McCoist gives to players before matches(he gives some because I have a photo of the tactics board from the home dressing room at Ibrox following our cup tie with Falkirk).

No it's not guess work at all....anyone with a football brain can see our problems yet they have not been addressed! No right side, 3 DM's, one striker with no support, what tactical change did he make? This wasn't just a one off, it's been like this all season!

Because I am an arrogant wanker.

What were you expecting him to say? Were you expecting him to hammer the players? Single some out and really go to town on them? Admit that there are problems there (which he did in that interview) and express his opinion on what needs done to change it (like he done in that interview)?

Just stay away from the interviews getting sick of the shite he comes out with.