Ally McCoists Interview after the game.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is fucking sad. Because as we go through the leagues it's going to be the same shite but as long as we win the league thats fine.

What about the fans? You think there going to stay around to watch this?

What is the point of football? Is it not supposed to be exciting entertaining etc etc etc.....

Just winning the league is not enough.

Just another reason why the whole of Scotland is shite at football ie the national team. Players are getting told just win the game don't bother trying to play football just get stuck in and win the game.

IT'S FUCKING SHITE!

The footballs been shite for a decade. I remember watching a midfield of Hamed Namouchi, Bob Malcolm, Zurab Khiznashvili and Fernando Ricksen. Why now has it became reason to sack the manager? We had a vastly inflated pay structure compared to the other teams in the league, we spent much, much more on transfers and the football was still an abortion.

My faith in the club is absolute, look beyond the short term and stop being so spontaneous and flippant. Just accept that we are where we are because nothing is going to change until September

Do u believe we are where we should be?

If it looks like duck, and sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, and behaves like a duck then its a duck. Its not a swan pretending to be a duck - its a duck. If we look like a 3rd div side, and our manager sounds like a 3rd div manager, and we play like a 3rd div side and the team behaves like a 3rd div side - then its a 3rd div side. That's how poor we've become. That's how weakened we've become. That's where the leadership of the side and the players in the squad have taken us. Driven us down to scrape goalless draws against mediocre 3rd div sides. And losing to them. An inglorious paradox of winning the league (after a series of drastically poor performances) and winning with a side that slumps over the line all the style of a clutch of clueless ducks.

To finish the season in a materially worse weakened state of incoherent team performances, wretched defending and now an inability to score any goals from open play is damning, And it risks producing a very low expectation of what to expect next season - and that is almost bound to have an effect on attendances at Ibrox and elsewhere. Can it get worse? I don't rule that out the way things are going right now. Should it be like that even with the squad currently available? I don't believe so. Why is this not being turned around so that there is a real charge of authority and pride in play to win the league? I don't know. But I do know this - it needs strong leadership and much more of that needs to be shown and shown very soon.

He right though. We have two fit centre forwards. One is playing at CB through.necessity and the other started wearing #9

Even if he was right, he shouldnt come out and say that!

If we had 1 fit midfielder, would we jst play one in the middle?

No strikers fit, would it be a 4-6-0 or somethin?

Who wants 4-4-2? We have the players to play 4-3-3, couldnt we play that?

We dont have anyone at all that could play upfront? No one at all?

Big lee at the back to cover yeah? Whys keepin goals out a priority? We dont have the players to cover defense?

A truely embarrassing comment from Ally

Just heard it there.

Ally really does think we button up the back, if he believes his own words then he will not be here for long and if those are the same words he's feeding into the dressing room then it's no wonder the players are not giving a shit.

His interview was a complete joke!

The players have to take the share of responsibility but what chance have they got if this is the message the manager is giving them and this is the line up, tactics and subs he is forcing upon them!

He looks list and we either bring someone in to work with him or he needs to be replaced. Change has to happen soon....we can not afford to continue regressing like this much longer!

I take this is another example of you posts in support of Ally where you hope he comes good- cannae wait to see ur posts when you turn on him

I take this is another example of you posts in support of Ally where you hope he comes good- cannae wait to see ur posts when you turn on him

This is an example of me turning....it is torturous watching these performances and the thing is as soon as these line ups are announced you know how it's going to go yet nothing changes!

Absolutely not

And why do you feel, as a Rangers fan, that this is acceptable? Im not callin for Allys head or anything, but why, given who we are, have our fans started coming away with things like "we are where we are just accept it", even though where we are isnt good enough. You admitted so yourself. We're in the third divison, but lets not forget who we are. Not being where we should be is very rarely acceptable.

And why do you feel, as a Rangers fan, that this is acceptable? Im not callin for Allys head or anything, but why, given who we are, have our fans started coming away with things like "we are where we are just accept it", even though where we are isnt good enough. You admitted so yourself. We're in the third divison, but lets not forget who we are. Not being where we should be is very rarely acceptable.

Cutting my nose off to spite my face, perhaps. This story has a while to run. I have accepted we are not welcome in the SPL, we had to join SFL in bottom. Id rather run the course back up, particularly if the rest suffer in our absence.

He right though. We have two fit centre forwards. One is playing at CB through.necessity and the other started wearing #9

Ok we have 2 fit center forwards just just now. But what about the rest of the season or even a couple of months back when we had all our stikers fit he could have played 2 up front easily.

I know 4-4-2 doesn't mean we're going to automatically win a game. But at least we're not just pumping the ball up to 1 guy who has no chance of doing anything with it.

So when we have Little back is McCoist going to play 2 up front?

Hemmings got the ball a couple of times today ran over to the wing and there was no one in the box looking for the ball.