*** The Official Queen's Park v Champions Rangers Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Rangers FC 55 Titles Party at Hampden Park. Sunday 7th April.

Tickets still on sale; £15 adult, £1 Juveniles

Link; http://www.rangers.t...roductAway.aspx

Phone number; Rangers Ticket Hotline 0871 702 1972, and choose option 1, then option 2.

Opening hours:

Mon-Fri 08:30-21:00

Sat-Sun 09:00-21:00

db179573d2c6df77acd179d6105d6700_XL.jpg

Thought Id make this early case fans want tickets, info above should help you out!

Might as well make this a Title Party and celebrate after the horrible year we've had. (tu)

Anyone have an idea how many tickets have been sold for this ?

If it hits 35k that would make QP the number 13 or 14 in attendance this season.

All due to the bears!!

Was about 10k a couple of days ago.

Don't think many will attend this .

I'm keeping my Party Celebrations for My Clubs Ground .

They alone get my Cash.

come on mate take one for the team: i wish i could get along to it (tu)

they're an amateur team anyhows so it not like you'll be lining the players pockets :lol:

Gallacher, Argyriou, Gasparotto, Perry, Urquhart, Aird, Crawford, Mitchell, Telfer, Mckay, Hemmings 4-4-2 give some of the young lads a go. Edit put Hemmings in and give Jiggy Mac a rest for the day :uk:

leave our captain out - Ist game after winning league - na! Jig upfront for me

Gallacher, Argyriou, Gasparotto, Perry, Urquhart, Aird, Crawford, Mitchell, Telfer, Mckay, Hemmings 4-4-2 give some of the young lads a go. Edit put Hemmings in and give Jiggy Mac a rest for the day :uk:

I would rather we could see what Faure is capable off in the middle with Gasparotto because Perry has done absolutely nothing from what i've seen to progress any further in this team.Urquhart I know nothing about at all, and I think Jig deserves to lead the team out and play up front.

So saying,I don't think Ally will go overboard in the youngster department so I expect Wallace to be playing in the back line.

10k is pathetic

I am in two mind about this, big crowd to add to the Rangers legacy, big crowd to add to Qp's coffers. I think its really the latter, we have already done the big crowd bit at hampdump, lets pack Ibrox for the last 3 games and stuff those chunts that are taking pictures at half time and claiming Ibrox is empty.

I am in two mind about this, big crowd to add to the Rangers legacy, big crowd to add to Qp's coffers. I think its really the latter, we have already done the big crowd bit at hampdump, lets pack Ibrox for the last 3 games and stuff those chunts that are taking pictures at half time and claiming Ibrox is empty.

The last one at Hampden wasn't great. 10k is a joke.

The last one at Hampden wasn't great. 10k is a joke.

Yeah Queens park made it a hard game, think most of their team was booked, probably deserved a draw.

Love to see 52,000 there purely as a message, but Queen Park would then replace us in the record books. Not a penny of this goes to Rangers and did they not bump up the ticket prices at the last game.

I despair at my rotten predictions these days, but Queens are rubbish at home, so a 2-1 win for us.

Shit day and time to have a football match at. I hope when BT take over from ESPN that they'll stop these crazy KO times.