Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a massive boyd fan and would have him back in a heartbeat if he could prove his fitness and bangs in a few goals for killie between now and seasons end.

On a wage structure similar to the rest of the team. I would not break the bank for him.

I was a massive boyd fan and would have him back in a heartbeat if he could prove his fitness and bangs in a few goals for killie between now and seasons end.

On a wage structure similar to the rest of the team. I would not break the bank for him.

I was the same mate, just not sure about him coming back. If as you say he could prove himself at Killie and was not lookling for big wages then I would like to see him back. Time will tell.

Boyd on less than 7 grand a week in the 2nd division would be a good addition to the squad and would no doubt pass on some good tips to the younger strikers , he is the spl top scorer of all time surely he could do a job in the lower divisions , much better than Kyle , Sandaza .

least if we had boydy upfront it would not be case of playing long balls up to him all day and we would be playing the ball to feet .

Boyd on less than 7 grand a week in the 2nd division would be a good addition to the squad and would no doubt pass on some good tips to the younger strikers , he is the spl top scorer of all time surely he could do a job in the lower divisions , much better than Kyle , Sandaza .

least if we had boydy upfront it would not be case of playing long balls up to him all day and we would be playing the ball to feet .

Why should we pay him close to 7 grand?

Is he getting that at Killie?

Let's get serious here.,..

I know our situation is different, and we cant even dream of such things, but looking at someone like lewandowski for dortmund - scores alot of goals but his all round work rate and build up play is exceptional. This is the modern striker, and we should be looking to coach our youngsters to play in a similar way to this - i think a returning forward with a mindset from a different era isnt what we need or should look to aspire to.