Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Boyd on Frans wages

That's the point, we know what we're getting with Boyd,

Folk made a song and dance about his old firm scoring record but in some of those games he created chances for others and even had 2 assists in one game against them. It's when you see cunts like sandaza etc you realise what you had with guys like Boyd, miller, novo etc

If he keeps on scoring I'm sure a few on here might change their tune.

Aye your right, all the bears that dont want him back, myself included, doubted his goal scoring. Nothing to do with his all round game, or the way he left us or anything, we just werent sure if we knew where the net was.

Aye your right, all the bears that dont want him back, myself included, doubted his goal scoring. Nothing to do with his all round game, or the way he left us or anything, we just werent sure if we knew where the net was.

I think it's worth a shot especially now he is scoring and we have money freed up from sandaza.

I think it's worth a shot especially now he is scoring and we have money freed up from sandaza.

That might well be the case, but him goin to killie and scoring 5 or 10 goals between now and the end of the season isnt goin to change anyones opinion of him. No one questions his goal scoring ffs.

That might well be the case, but him goin to killie and scoring 5 or 10 goals between now and the end of the season isnt goin to change anyones opinion of him. No one questions his goal scoring ffs.

Boyd is a dead cert to score 10 goals by the end of the season, now that Killie did not make the top 6.

You are right, the debate is not about how much he can score against the poorer SPL teams, it is what he brings to the table for the whole team. I just hope that now that he has earned the money he wanted to, he can realise he is not the big man and he can become a team player; whilst continuing to score the goals.

There's enough cunts out there without our own fanbase trying to make Boyd one.

Boyd is a dead cert to score 10 goals by the end of the season, now that Killie did not make the top 6.

You are right, the debate is not about how much he can score against the poorer SPL teams, it is what he brings to the table for the whole team. I just hope that now that he has earned the money he wanted to, he can realise he is not the big man and he can become a team player; whilst continuing to score the goals.

Id hope your right mate, id expect to see a more humble player if he returns, which may well be the case.

We bet for us, for jst a laugh, i'll say Boyd wont hit another 5 from open play between now and the end of the season.

Im saying we have cunts like Naismith, Whittaker etc out there who treated our club like dirt and now we have some of our fanbase treating Boyd the same.

Oh right i see, sorry mate i didnt understand. I didnt like how Boyd acted when leaving, or his attitude in the lead up to it. Not to the same extent as Naismith, Whittaker etc, but i still felt like he shafted is. Maybe thats just me.

Oh right i see, sorry mate i didnt understand. I didnt like how Boyd acted when leaving, or his attitude in the lead up to it. Not to the same extent as Naismith, Whittaker etc, but i still felt like he shafted is. Maybe thats just me.

I just think he done a lot more good for us than bad and he should be given a second chance. Boyd was murder to watch at times but he done the business time and time again. I think most fans would be able to forgive the way he left if he started scoring for us again but I think there is no way back for any of the traitors from last year.