Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

The point is McBoyd (that's probably your real name) that if Boyd isn't scoring he's not contributing one ounce to the team. Since he left Rangers 3 years ago he's scored about 10 goals or something.

Past it.

This, this, one million times this.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to Daly and Miller it's a no brainer.

People said he would not be able to score in the SPL no more due to being past it...Proved them wrong ;)

No, he didnt prove them wrong. How did you manage to come up with that? 2 goals since feb? An previously, in his last 5 months at us, 5 goals.

In all seriousness, you were spot on. He will still sign though.

Aye he prob will mate, and if he does, i hope he proves me wrong. Really depends on what people want, if fans genuinely want to go and watch someone who does fuck all unless hes scoring or tryin to score, fine, and ive no doubt he'll do that. I just dont want to watch he, hes one of the most boring football players ive ever seen. And i mean that. The comparison between him and McCoist still make me cringe.

The point is McBoyd (that's probably your real name) that if Boyd isn't scoring he's not contributing one ounce to the team. Since he left Rangers 3 years ago he's scored about 10 goals or something.

Past it.

Comical jest at my username/legal name status and ending your point with "or something" just make it too hard to argue against you.

Regards.

Your right...Such a shit shit league...our 54 titles mean nothing due to how shite it is!

Yeah....thats the same. How many of our 54 titles were won in a league as uncompetitive as this seasons SPL?

I was makin the point, or trying to atleast, that yer granny could hit 20 in the SPL this season, take a look at the scoring charts ffs. I had a wee runnin joke bet with a member that, even in the current state of the Spl, Boyds that shite he wouldnt hit 5 goals with killie.

Yeah....thats the same. How many of our 54 titles were won in a league as uncompetitive as this seasons SPL?

I was makin the point, or trying to atleast, that yer granny could hit 20 in the SPL this season, take a look at the scoring charts ffs. I had a wee runnin joke bet with a member that, even in the current state of the Spl, Boyds that shite he wouldnt hit 5 goals with killie.

He's only played 7 games ffs! Van Persie would struggle to hit 5 in 7 while playing for Kilmarnock... WISE UP!