Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only played 7 games ffs! Van Persie would struggle to hit 5 in 7 while playing for Kilmarnock... WISE UP!

I just dont rate him mate, simple, no wising up about it. He had hit 2 in 3 games n we had a joke bet about him hitting 3 in the remaining games.

3 in 8 this time i think.

If he played a full season and kept that scoring up, he would score roughly 14 goals.

Not brilliant, but I don't think that's any worse than he done first time round with them.

Should mean he would score roughly the same amount as he did first time round with us.

Still undecided on Boyd.

He needs a runner beside him, Nicky Clark doesn't look like that type of player. I also think Little deserves to be first choice striker.

It's a no from me. Little and Clark is my preferred striking partnership.

If he played a full season and kept that scoring up, he would score roughly 14 goals.

Not brilliant, but I don't think that's any worse than he done first time round with them.

Should mean he would score roughly the same amount as he did first time round with us.

Still undecided on Boyd.

He needs a runner beside him, Nicky Clark doesn't look like that type of player. I also think Little deserves to be first choice striker.

It's a no from me. Little and Clark is my preferred striking partnership.

Its a no from me, ive gone over this so many times and it always results in heated debate, but the fact is i didnt enjoy watching Boyd first time round, infact i was glad he decided to leave and the manner in which he did go left a sour taste. The fans were split on him first time tound aswell, whether or not people admit that remains to be seen. Every manager hes worked with has left him out of big games. Ive heard Strachan talkin about James Mcfadden makin it into the Scotland squad, James Mcfadden ffs. no mention of Boyd. He's done NOTHING in the 3 n a bit years sonce leaving to change my mind, i maintain that almost any striker could score the goals he does if they were allowed to soley rely on that, kris boyd is one of the few players whos only attribute, and i know its a big one, is scoring goals. Hes rotten at almost everything else.

Kris Boyd will stay at Kilmarnock, or another shitey SPL club, because no one else wants him.