Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

I was the same mate, just not sure about him coming back. If as you say he could prove himself at Killie and was not lookling for big wages then I would like to see him back. Time will tell.

i'm annoyed at Boyd as well, but maybe for £5,000 and a two year contract to help us back to the top. He could score, against the weaker sides, and that's just what we need.

We all know he's sell his granny for cash, so dump him when he's got us in the top league again.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't rate him in his time with us, he scored goals but thought other than that his input to the team was poor. However I'm absolutely desperate to have him back considering this year we've had to put up with Kyle and Sandaza, two useless cunt's who couldn't even make it to the end of the season! And the fact that we're being linked with Daly. Give me Boyd over that tattie muncher any day.

Black is on seven K. Boyd has a bigger reputation, he will get at the least the same as Black.

I don't care what Black is on, he's proved it's far too much.

Look Boyd is not getting 7 grand at Killie so why the hell should we bump up the numbers when he's playing for peanuts now?

No wonder our finances were fucked before!

Look Boyd is not getting 7 grand at Killie so why the hell should we bump up the numbers hen he's playing for peanuts now?

FredGoodwinnomics say so :pipe:

Look Boyd is not getting 7 grand at Killie so why the hell should we bump up the numbers when he's playing for peanuts now?

Not saying I agree with it, in all honesty, I'd rather we didn't go for him at all.

I would be shocked if Boyd wasn't given at least the ssme as Black, and we can only assume that Blacks contract will be structured lije sandazas, meaning he'll be on a pay rise nxt season.

I would rather s youbger, more mobile striker to play along side Little next season. If Hemmings can get a bit of corm, he could be the man for the job. Am sure we could pick up a player from the lower leagues in England that could do a much better job than boyd could.

Didn't rate him in his time with us, he scored goals but thought other than that his input to the team was poor. However I'm absolutely desperate to have him back considering this year we've had to put up with Kyle and Sandaza, two useless cunt's who couldn't even make it to the end of the season! And the fact that we're being linked with Daly. Give me Boyd over that tattie muncher any day.

You and half the Rangers fans. It always confused me how people could dislike a player that was banging in the goals every other week for us.

Why should we pay him close to 7 grand?

Is he getting that at Killie?

Let's get serious here.,..

Be surprised if he's on much more than £2k , we really need to get rid of this mentality of paying players too much. If we don't it's a short road to where we've been in the past . We should have no one earning more than £5k we're in Div 2 next year remember