King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Different story but, Its just my opinion on things. Green shouldn't be at this club if he's in it for money. Money over Rangers...

Strange how Murray wasn't in it for the money but still made a mess of running us . If rangers are doing poorly financially and badly on the park ,then he won't make money . I hope green makes an absolute fortune when he eventually leaves ,cos the only way he will do that is if we are financially stable and playing champions league football .

Strange how Murray wasn't in it for the money but still made a mess of running us . If rangers are doing poorly financially and badly on the park ,then he won't make money . I hope green makes an absolute fortune when he eventually leaves ,cos the only way he will do that is if we are financially stable and playing champions league football .

And he will deserve it .

The problem is that this isn't nonsense ! I spoke to Charles Green at length at the beginning of the season and asked him how he managed to wrestle ownership/the floating charge that Whyte held from him. Green basically told me that he'd pulled a "fast one" on Whyte. I found this hard to believe knowing how devious Whyte is, which made me think that the two were linked. I believe that Green was a "front" for Whyte at the outset or at least this was what Whyte thought, before Green double crossed him. I always thought there was going to be more legal wranglings between these two at some point, having heard how Green secured control in the first place. I've said before that I don't trust Charles Green and still don't, although I pray that Whyte's legal challenge is thrown out of court.

Bomber Brown has right.

I'm confused about your post.

After the CVA was rejected why would Green need to "pull a fast one" on Whyte. Green bought the assets from D & P which included Ibrox and Murray Park.

As for John Brown, he was rambling on about the title deeds for Ibrox and Murray Park. The copies I have show that Ibrox and MP were in Sevco Scotland's hands in July 2012. Even if they had been transferred from Sevco 5088 both Sevco companies show that Green was a director but Whyte was not.

R i g h t !!!!! So Charles green told you this did he?

Honestly we have had some stupid and questionable posts over the past few days but this may be the worst...

Yes - he did. Whether you care to believe me or not is up to you. You obviously don't want to believe its true, but I can assure you it's true.

After the CVA was rejected why would Green need to "pull a fast one" on Whyte. Green bought the assets from D & P which included Ibrox and Murray Park.

As for John Brown, he was rambling on about the title deeds for Ibrox and Murray Park. The copies I have show that Ibrox and MP were in Sevco Scotland's hands in July 2012. Even if they had been transferred from Sevco 5088 both Sevco companies show that Green was a director but Whyte was not.

Good post.

Some won't/can't/don't want to listen.

Can you share these, please?

It would be another key step in dismissing these claims.

Yes - he did. Whether you care to believe me or not is up to you. You obviously don't want to believe its true, but I can assure you it's true.

Oh you can assure me....well it must be true then....funny how you haven't mentioned it before and choose to do so under these speculative and sensationalised circumstances?

If you don't trust green that's up to you but I fail to believe he would tell some random punter this at any stage! Also taking away the media twists and misleading headlines have you actually read the comments from whyte and green on this? Also what evidence do you have to base on your assumption green shouldn't be trusted!

Oh you can assure me....well it must be true then....funny how you haven't mentioned it before and choose to do so under these speculative and sensationalised circumstances?

If you don't trust green that's up to you but I fail to believe he would tell some random punter this at any stage! Also taking away the media twists and misleading headlines have you actually read the comments from whyte and green on this? Also what evidence do you have to base on your assumption green shouldn't be trusted!

Another series of empty assertions from those who believe the press and their, funnily enough, empty assertions.

Of course you are, never doubted you for a moment :pipe:

You may be sceptical, but it's the truth. No body on here wants to believe its true. But if you think about it ..... how on earth did Green manage to secure the floating charge, without reaching some sort of agreement with Whyte ??? Why would Whyte hand over the titles if there wasn't some sort of agreement that the Charles Green consortium would pay him off at some point for doing so !!! The question now is whether that agreement is legally binding or whether Green has out manoeuvred Whyte.

You may be sceptical, but it's the truth. No body on here wants to believe its true. But if you think about it ..... how on earth did Green manage to secure the floating charge, without reaching some sort of agreement with Whyte ??? Why would Whyte hand over the titles if there wasn't some sort of agreement that the Charles Green consortium would pay him off at some point for doing so !!! The question now is whether that agreement is legally binding or whether Green has out manoeuvred Whyte.

No the point is no one believes Charles green would tell you his plan/actions.....if you knew this and joined in February why not share it then?

Check who the shareholders are of Sevco 5088 ? It doesn't matter who's listed as directors.

Why would Whyte agree to transfer the floating charge he held without getting a pay off ? Answer that.

No the point is no one believes Charles green would tell you his plan/actions.....if you knew this and joined in February why not share it then?

Charles Green would speak to any one who'd give him the time.

Charles Green would speak to any one who'd give him the time.

Again complete speculation but il play along....last year whyte told me when I met him in Edinburgh that he was desperate to get money out of rangers and was happy to lie to do it! Now do you believe me? Of course you don't....the fact is, based on speculative press reports you have made assumptions and posted comments on here that are almost certainly a lie! For a start its an anonymous forum and secondly you have no proof or evidence and despite being on here for nearly 6 weeks you only mention this now with no credibility or context!