Classic from Charles Green on SSN

Had to rewind it, but he did say it.

Sounded quite pissed off but the responce has been made and it was to the point.

The media have had a pretty clear agenda against CG since he has taken over.

From day one we have had not to buy season books, The BBC and there smear campaign, The papers have been ramping up the retoric over the last week just as renewals and reconstruction is ongoing.

I expect CG to come out fighting as he has done since day one.

I trust CG and think that the mess which Whyte left has alot of us with suspisions of any new owner, and Whyte is now trying to use that mistrust he created against CG.

CG has not done anything wrong since he came in and untill he does he has my 100% backing.

Green has been brilliant for us so far.

I do feel he came here to make money, and I hope he does as it will most likely mean we are being successful. I really think he has taken to the club in a big way as well, which is great to see.

Obviously he saw it as a bargain which he could make into something big again, Also the way the taigs and the media up here carry it's made him even more determined to make it work.

David Murray came to make Money, Craig Whyte came to make money and every single owner and CEO of every single football is there to make money.

As long he gives the management team money for the players the manager wants i don't see a problem.

We will see when we can buy players again If Green puts in shite bids the way Whyte did then thats when we should worry.

Fans shouldn't be interested in sponsorship deals finances etc etc.....But because of Craig Whyte thats the way it has turned out.

Had to rewind it, but he did say it. Sounded quite pissed off but the responce has been made and it was to the point. The media have had a pretty clear agenda against CG since he has taken over. From day one we have had not to buy season books, The BBC and there smear campaign, The papers have been ramping up the retoric over the last week just as renewals and reconstruction is ongoing. I expect CG to come out fighting as he has done since day one. I trust CG and think that the mess which Whyte left has alot of us with suspisions of any new owner, and Whyte is now trying to use that mistrust he created against CG. CG has not done anything wrong since he came in and untill he does he has my 100% backing.

spot on (tu)

CG certainly has a way with words. Just for our younger members I found this description Google eye : In the days prior to a certain search-engine's rise to fame, thereby distorting the original meaning, the term "google-eyed" referred to a certain odd and slightly humorous appearance or expression in someone's eyes. Whether the person was slightly cross-eyed, cockeyed, or had a lazy eye, or simply postured their eyes in an odd way during an expression, they were "google-eyed."

I think Charles said that he and Jim T are writing a book on what happened in the takeover - a warts and all story. With Jim T brought in as communciations director and with access to the Rangers records and to Charles Green's records of how stuff unfolded and the who said what and why I expect it will be a straight talking full and complete record. There may be reasons why it's publication has to wait. For example if Whyte is under investigation for his role, and if criminal or other investigations / proceedings are pending about the big tax case leaks, and the outcome of BDOs work. But the sooner it comes out the better as I reckon it will (or should) be the definitive full explanation from a Rangers point of view. Until then, if the Rangers Board want to see Whyte or anyone else in court to deal with this stuff then that's the place to obtain justice against Whyte. There has to be a point in time where Whyte is brought to account for his actions - whether by criminal prosecution if the authorities conclude that any criminal acts where committed, or in a civil court proceeding if Rangers need to deal with him there. He has brought attention back to himself so if there is an opportunity to bring him before the court and deal with him then my view is that would be good.

I,m looking forward to the day for what he has done to our club attempted to

Craig Whyte will get to see the media he craves from inside a cell .

Typical response from Mr Green expected nothing less

if he has upset whyte - what a shame if he has duped him - even better.

100% behind CG on this. This whole pish which has been heartily endorsed by the rancid bigots on Snyde comes from what source. Is it the Archbishop of Canterbury,The Prime Minister, a respected leader of industry. NO It's from ab known liar fantasist and criminal . This is another attack on us us from the vile bigots who suddenly put Whyte forward as somebody worth listening to I urge all Bears to ignore this shite and carry on dismaying our haters by doing what we know is right and that is following the RANGERS. NO SURRENDER and GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN Rant over