Could McCoist walk?

Bigcid

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped reading after 'Whyte planning 50 million legal battle'.......

Whyte is going to sue...

All been said before.

Was he not rolled out by a compliant media just before the Share option with similar claims (lies).

With season books renewals on the horizon, we have an orchestrated media campaign of the last week.

A deliberate attempt to divide the support.

Ally will be going no where he has a remit to build a squad for next season.

There are too many people panicking without actually having a clue as to what is happening. The media are spreading Whyte's allegations (without any real evidence) and our support appears to be becoming fractured. Is that their plan?

If I see real evidence that Green has "shafted" the Rangers support, I'll be the first to visit Ibrox to decry him. What I've seen, heard and read so far from "the media" is akin to playground gossip from my school days (for clarification, that is primary school).

Two things come out of this.....................

Is Ally getting ready to go?

Is he getting the fans on his side, to safeguard his position.

To get uptight and dramatic over this fucker whyte , who let is not forget had no money.........lied.....defrauded the HMRC and is allegedly under police investigation............also he is once again allegedly being chased for the money he took from ticketus .................so he comes out with this you owe me all this money, he is a chancer a guy whose business is like climbing over a wall with broken glass on the top............in that if he doesn't get his arse ripped climbing over he will make a few bob. My view is that he is indeed scurring around looking for cash and the papers love the fact that this cunt os front page news as it brings the Rangers headlines up and sells papers.

He told us he had instructed his legal people to take the bbc to court , bloody hell, must be some backlog at the courts, as not a peep about this.

I don't know what game Ally is playing at re this I woke up and the people I felt sorry for is the fans!! Don't feel sorry for me Ally as I am not that concerned about this sleazy cunt whyte, just get on with trying to get things in order for next season or as I said , could Ally be using the press for his own self-interest being that he could indeed be worried about his position.

Think about this....IF whyte is being a stranger for once to his lying ways............where would this leave Green and his guys if they knowingly covered up the involvement of whyte in their purchase of the club and his inclusion albeit in the background of the club and not declaring it.............do you really think this is possible?

This is a dig at Ally merely for what I consider a stupid yet perhaps clever ploy on his behalf to consolidate a position that he may feel vulnerable.

Bluntly a really ill advised and stupid interview to give.

Two things come out of this.....................

Is Ally getting ready to go?

Is he getting the fans on his side, to safeguard his position.

To get uptight and dramatic over this fucker whyte , who let is not forget had no money.........lied.....defrauded the HMRC and is allegedly under police investigation............also he is once again allegedly being chased for the money he took from ticketus .................so he comes out with this you owe me all this money, he is a chancer a guy whose business is like climbing over a wall with broken glass on the top............in that if he doesn't get his arse ripped climbing over he will make a few bob. My view is that he is indeed scurring around looking for cash and the papers love the fact that this cunt os front page news as it brings the Rangers headlines up and sells papers.

He told us he had instructed his legal people to take the bbc to court , bloody hell, must be some backlog at the courts, as not a peep about this.

I don't know what game Ally is playing at re this I woke up and the people I felt sorry for is the fans!! Don't feel sorry for me Ally as I am not that concerned about this sleazy cunt whyte, just get on with trying to get things in order for next season or as I said , could Ally be using the press for his own self-interest being that he could indeed be worried about his position.

Think about this....IF whyte is being a stranger for once to his lying ways............where would this leave Green and his guys if they knowingly covered up the involvement of whyte in their purchase of the club and his inclusion albeit in the background of the club and not declaring it.............do you really think this is possible?

This is a dig at Ally merely for what I consider a stupid yet perhaps clever ploy on his behalf to consolidate a position that he may feel vulnerable.

Bluntly a really ill advised and stupid interview to give.

:lol: I love this concept that everybody , including ally, is playing some big game of strategy and positioning - it's far to simple just to cut throught the shite - much easier to look for ulterior motives!

green buys club - hardly puts a foot wrong

ally defends club hardly puts a foot wrong

ally says we need clarity on where we are playing football next season and hope all the legal shit stops soon - and so say all of us

Sun sell papers by mixing it all up and going all negative - support bite hook line and sinker

cue conspiracy theories!

in your case your theory is based on the premise you want ally out as manager and that any statement is defending his position - sad!

This thread, like so many over the past 48 hours is based purely on the negative speculation caused by a pathological liar in whyte and the tabloid twist to sensationalise a nothing story! I mean today the sun are quoting comments from Celtic fans posted in yesterday's comments section! Is that what passes for journalism these days? They are trying to ham this up and unfortunately some posters either with the foresight and backbone of a midgie or with an agenda are buying it and adding to the negative speculation....

This thread, like so many over the past 48 hours is based purely on the negative speculation caused by a pathological liar in whyte and the tabloid twist to sensationalise a nothing story! I mean today the sun are quoting comments from Celtic fans posted in yesterday's comments section! Is that what passes for journalism these days? They are trying to ham this up and unfortunately some posters either with the foresight and backbone of a midgie or with an agenda are buying it and adding to the negative speculation....

ffs - I agree !

:lol: I love this concept that everybody , including ally, is playing some big game of strategy and positioning - it's far to simple just to cut throught the shite - much easier to look for ulterior motives!

green buys club - hardly puts a foot wrong

ally defends club hardly puts a foot wrong

ally says we need clarity on where we are playing football next season and hope all the legal shit stops soon - and so say all of us

Sun sell papers by mixing it all up and going all negative - support bite hook line and sinker

cue conspiracy theories!

in your case your theory is based on the premise you want ally out as manager and that any statement is defending his position - sad!

I put it down to your severe dyslexia you really not to get your mrs or your daughter to read posts and explain them to you. You are re strange Rangers man.

I put it down to your severe dyslexia you really not to get your mrs or your daughter to read posts and explain them to you. You are re strange Rangers man.

it's better than scoring points against Ally based on a Sun story!! oh and at least I go to games !

it's better than scoring points against Ally based on a Sun story!! oh and at least I go to games !

Do you? where do you go before the game? and that's not a threat of violence merely asking.

Was McCoist quoted.........yes or no. If no then surely he would instruct solicitors to get in touch with the paper asking them why they attributed quotes to him.