Could McCoist walk?

Bigcid

Mate i posted a piece from the sun from Des McKeown that i thought was a good article he was ripping the spl a new one regarding league reconstruction and saying what most Rangers supporters having been saying for months and i still got abuse so i will say what i want agree disagree that is what a forum is all about. One thing though the people that stick there heads in and say shite post shite thread ect ect you are liking to the tic support you can't help yourselfs trolls girfuy.

who says shit thread these days? And who calls others taigs?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte has claimed he will sue how many people without ever going near a court? The guy is a dick and if he ever set foot in Ibrox again he wouldn't walk out and he knows it.

Ally should concentrate on putting a team on the park that doesn't play like a Moldovan 5th division side and forget about who shafted who to own the team.

If Ally did walk it would be straight into retirement because who else would let him near a managerial position

Another Ally doubter. Good of you to say what Ally should and shouldn't do. Must be good knowing more about Rangers than Ally, eh?

Mate i posted a piece from the sun from Des McKeown that i thought was a good article he was ripping the spl a new one regarding league reconstruction and saying what most Rangers supporters having been saying for months and i still got abuse so i will say what i want agree disagree that is what a forum is all about. One thing though the people that stick there heads in and say shite post shite thread ect ect you are liking to the tic support you can't help yourselfs trolls girfuy.

Their.

However my head is stuck no where because I have the intelligence to attain information from multiple sources that help me formulate opinions based on available fact rather than agenda laden innuendo from sources with loyalties elsewhere.

And who uses the term "tic" apart from vets and tourette sufferers.

If Ally McCoist chose to walk, I for one would be very nervous.

He may not be the best Manager in Footballing terms out there at the moment, but he is clearly a Man of integrity.

I have for that reason supported him as manager and hope to see him grow as manager as we progress through the divisions. This may be considered naive by some and wishful thinking by others, and those arguments are possibly valid. However it is this second point regarding integrity that to me is the most valuable asset, and one that has been apparently most lacking within the leadership at Ibrox in recent times.

To Charles Green, another man I have supported, although also with reservations- especially with regards some of his statements. This situation with Whyte is alarming. I am not comfortable with the language used, I am not comfortable with the way in which he has allegedly gone about the business. There appears to have been an absense of integrity. Some may approve. They can argue that Whyte deserved everything he got, which is again possibly valid, however where and with whom does the "shafting" approach stop.

So I will continue to support Charles Green, but I do want to know there is a man of genuine integrity and a genuine Rangers man close to the action. Hopefully this crap will stop someday.

On another thread the argument over John Brown resurfaced in the light of these recent events. John Brown is a man I think I may well owe an apology to!

YES, and the quicker the better after his statement!

YOU are a supposed to be a football manager, try and stick to it and you might just get better. No more pandering to the gallery and leave business to the professionals. Your statement was pathetic and showed no loyalty to RANGERS FC, it's leader and its owner who saved us from extinction..

You already know you are on the way out, so please if you have any respect or loyalty, do not damage our club any further.

Two things come out of this.....................

Is Ally getting ready to go?

Is he getting the fans on his side, to safeguard his position.

To get uptight and dramatic over this fucker whyte , who let is not forget had no money.........lied.....defrauded the HMRC and is allegedly under police investigation............also he is once again allegedly being chased for the money he took from ticketus .................so he comes out with this you owe me all this money, he is a chancer a guy whose business is like climbing over a wall with broken glass on the top............in that if he doesn't get his arse ripped climbing over he will make a few bob. My view is that he is indeed scurring around looking for cash and the papers love the fact that this cunt os front page news as it brings the Rangers headlines up and sells papers.

He told us he had instructed his legal people to take the bbc to court , bloody hell, must be some backlog at the courts, as not a peep about this.

I don't know what game Ally is playing at re this I woke up and the people I felt sorry for is the fans!! Don't feel sorry for me Ally as I am not that concerned about this sleazy cunt whyte, just get on with trying to get things in order for next season or as I said , could Ally be using the press for his own self-interest being that he could indeed be worried about his position.

Think about this....IF whyte is being a stranger for once to his lying ways............where would this leave Green and his guys if they knowingly covered up the involvement of whyte in their purchase of the club and his inclusion albeit in the background of the club and not declaring it.............do you really think this is possible?

This is a dig at Ally merely for what I consider a stupid yet perhaps clever ploy on his behalf to consolidate a position that he may feel vulnerable.

Bluntly a really ill advised and stupid interview to give.

I'm an Ally man, and won't join the chorus when there are calls for his head, but he made a big mistake here; and you make a very good point here.

I'm an Ally man, and won't join the chorus when there are calls for his head, but he made a big mistake here; and you make a very good point here.

Cheers for that, I do not get at Ally the man , my views are always about him as a manager...........I want to win but want to watch good football

YOU are a supposed to be a football manager, try and stick to it and you might just get better. No more pandering to the gallery and leave business to the professionals. Your statement was pathetic and showed no loyalty to RANGERS FC, it's leader and its owner who saved us from extinction..

You already know you are on the way out, so please if you have any respect or loyalty, do not damage our club any further.

:lol:

what?

Are you bringing up Ally's love child?

Big backpage with a pic of ally looking angry probably from sometime this season.

Wait until Ally is interviewed by Sky today then we will have the REAL context of it.

Papers again I dunno why so many fall for it and get hyped up.

Big backpage with a pic of ally looking angry probably from sometime this season.

Wait until Ally is interviewed by Sky today then we will have the REAL context of it.

Papers again I dunno why so many fall for it and get hyped up.

Papers that Ally will know well enough to expect these things? He is not playing this well.