Dave Bassett on Charles Green

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know.....with the biggest fan base in the country and all the attendance records, to all the money gathering interest in the bank, to all the media interest in us from over 20 different countries worldwide...

I cant for the life of me think of one reason for all these scunnered cunts.......

Really? Your spidey senses are tip top today.

No fucking shit I don't like what he has to say, I want him to do his job and leave it at that. I want to hear what our business plans are and how that effects our ability to compete on the park. Not give me some insight to the mechanics of his mind. I honestly don't give a fuck!

His rants wore thin on me a long time ago.

We are headline news because we are Rangers! Your argument is fucking stupid, no offense!

deep breathe, One the problems is how do you make a business plan when the league you play in doesn't know what the structure will be in the future. Once the structure is in place a future plan can be formed so I for one not surprised the business plan is not out for display just a rough guide where CG would like us to be.