Our Relationship Is Fine

tam watp

Fair comment from him, why didn't he say he is instructing his solicitors to get in touch with the paper that ran the story and asking them when and where did he give this interview.

I'm also not interested what happened under the previous manager but very much more interested in what the new one has been doing.

We have to stand back form statements.....it's as a manager of the football team that Ally is attracting concerns from fans, and it's not the dropping of a point here and there. Speaking for myself it's all about the football he is asking the players to adhere to, yeah simple as that , want my team to win BUT with a more than decent panache.

So anyone thinking this is negative, well guys you really have a strange taste in what's supposed to be good football.

So no more Ally is a great Rangers man,yes he is, no-one as far as I have read on this site have ever expressed the view that he isn't

Ally as the football legend same as above...........But as manager many guys are really unhappy as to the football he is showing us.............But, but it's not his team.........ask me someone signed them, and according to Ally he will walk f that happens, so by that I take it it hasn't as yet, although I do know certain players came down from the boardroom as signings.

So then , these players they won the championship, so why the complete new team?

Yes they won the league but again please you guys that lash out at people saying, not happy with him as manager.......give us your thoughts on the style of play and why is it so bad........please bin the preseason crap and no preseason games , really doesn't cut it anymore.

Right Chef and the usual suspects , I await a decent reply to the above.

thread title, relationship is fine.

Good news don't you think and all this fabrications has been nonsense. Now we can move on and look for improvement next season or are you gonna hark in about the past whilst not accepting the pre season stuff as usual. Seems you want to pick faults yet not acknowledge certain issues that may have in some way added to those faults.

Cant you just accept he is here and wait and see, is that really to much to ask?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thread title, relationship is fine.

Good news don't you think and all this fabrications has been nonsense. Now we can move on and look for improvement next season or are you gonna hark in about the past whilst not accepting the pre season stuff as usual. Seems you want to pick faults yet not acknowledge certain issues that may have in some way added to those faults.

Cant you just accept he is here and wait and see, is that really to much to ask?

Did you read my opening two words? yet you still refuse to answer the question about his performance as a manager as they style of play.

Tell me what has stopped him getting a team playing good football

Did you read my opening two words? yet you still refuse to answer the question about his performance as a manager as they style of play.

Tell me what has stopped him getting a team playing good football

yeah but still not what you think he should say right. Ed it's been discussed to death yet you go on and on like a Duracell bunny.

The only question to answer is why can't you just allow him another wee while to move things on. You chose to not acknowledge anything that's said as you keep repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself about the poor football. I'm sue we all want vast improvement but some expected it yesterday and don't want to give him tommorow

Yet again, there is proven to be no foundation to the stories spread by the gloom-mongers and tims.

Despite that, some bears will still leap at every headline thrown at us.

This is more proof (as if we needed any more) that they are definitely going after our unity. It kills them. They know it is the single biggest weapon we have, and they want it gone, dissolved in doubts and stories of skullfuddery.

They can only take our unity if we allow it.

Stand firm bears, unless we get positive proof of any of their ridiculous claims. The default position must be to only accept any story when it is backed up with evidence.

yeah but still not what you think he should say right. Ed it's been discussed to death yet you go on and on like a Duracell bunny.

The only question to answer is why can't you just allow him another wee while to move things on. You chose to not acknowledge anything that's said as you keep repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself about the poor football. I'm sue we all want vast improvement but some expected it yesterday and don't want to give him tomorrow

ha ha Chef you never give your reason re from the football side why Ally is successful and why he should be kept on.......you mention it's the same old same old I come away with..yeah , perhaps it's because you don't reply.

ha ha Chef you never give your reason re from the football side why Ally is successful and why he should be kept on.......you mention it's the same old same old I come away with..yeah , perhaps it's because you don't reply.

all I'm gonna say is

They go hand in hand, he really should hod his weesh and just concentrate on the football side of things.

He is an employee what would you say if it was someone who worked in the office that spoke about things and frankly if I was the boss, I would be saying to Ally do not speak to the press about anything apart from team matters and players finess.........unless it has been cleared by me.

Facts are facts Ally still needs a new team behind him, Kenny and Ian need to go. Time for some fresh thinking.

Facts are indeed facts but your statement is an opinion! I would like to see what Ally can implement next season with stability and support throughout the summer before any change is made.