STV: Charles Green agreed to receive a £25,000 payment from Craig Whyte.

No.12

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte would only have a claim if the CVA was accepted, The fact that a new holding company was set up means he no longer has a claim for anything.

How do you work that out? If he paid money to be involved in the creation of a new company, SevCo 5088, then what would possibly make this only valid if the CVA was accepted?

If he paid to be involved in a company, then it's when he transfers the money that he becomes active.

Yawn shit stirring bollocks.....how many times have we filled the main news slots with irrelevant shite......Rangers this Rangers that, frenzy frenzy fukking frenzy.

The poor tarrier scum were third story on the sports section....Rangers only show in town.

Whyte would only have a claim if the CVA was accepted, The fact that a new holding company was set up means he no longer has a claim for anything.

But he paid money to setup an company, the assets of Rangers were then transferred to that company. If thats true then could he have a claim?

What's for sure is someone's lying.

The bbc say ally will meet green tomorrow as he's still not satisfied. Could apparently be more to it than the "we're fine" statement suggested.

Young categorically stating he believes there is truth in the story today

Whyte is infamous for creating company mazes to hide his activities. He would have tried to seperate the assets from the oldco to have a future claim on them. D&P judged he was at it and rightfully sold the assets as administrators to CG's consortium.

Whyte is desperate, Ticketus is turning the screw on him aggresively. It is no coincidence IMO that there was a High Court meeting with the two only a week or so before all this blew up.

The bbc say ally will meet green tomorrow as he's still not satisfied. Could apparently be more to it than the "we're fine" statement suggested.

Young categorically stating he believes there is truth in the story today

When shit like this trickles out there is always a element of truth in it or a bad curry.

Annoyingly, I think there has been a fuck up here.

Claiming in a public statement that the assets moved through SevCo 5088, then today coming out and denying this was ever the case suggests to be that Green is worried.

He wants to distance the use of this SevCo 5088 company, this makes me believe he thinks Whyte does have some claim to it. If Whyte does have a claim to it, then he might well win damages out of this.

What is for sure is that the asset sale will not be unwound.

I thought that, but wasnt the figure quoted £137k, this is for £25k

The bounced cheque was the £25k one and the money in the bank came from Whyte himself.

Is it just me or does Green swear like a fucking trooper? :-)

The bounced cheque was the £25k one and the money in the bank came from Whyte himself.

Is it just me or does Green swear like a fucking trooper? :-)

But STV have seen evidence of a £25k payment coming from this other partner of Whytes account to Greens account. This did not bounce.

I don't trust Green but it would be naive of us to think business is conducted in a sterile environment.It isn't, Any business in the country, if they were given the microscopic investigation that we have been subjected to by the media etc, would show some "shady"or unaccountable dealings.