STV: Charles Green agreed to receive a £25,000 payment from Craig Whyte.

No.12

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Surely there must be some sort of paper trail?..by that i mean if i was investing £137 grand in a company i,d be wanting things in writing as a recipt of what i was getting for my dosh...otherwise its Greens word against google eyes...

What I don't understand is green can give an interview and the press can get seven days of news from it and fans like to portray him as just giving interviews left right and centre when in reality we are massive news and he is our c.e.o

Now we can copy n paste every story and pick the are out of the things but it won't go away anytime soon si maybe us fans can maybe calm the flames ever so slightly and then any hysteria may dwindle down within the fanbase.

Then again when we have bluewight fanboys I'm afraid it's a losing battle

What I don't understand is green can give an interview and the press can get seven days of news from it and fans like to portray him as just giving interviews left right and centre when in reality we are massive news and he is our c.e.o

Now we can copy n paste every story and pick the are out of the things but it won't go away anytime soon si maybe us fans can maybe calm the flames ever so slightly and then any hysteria may dwindle down within the fanbase.

Why are we as paying fans and some shareholders not allowed to question possible issues of ownership?

Were there is smoke there is always fire...I still believe in green but we need the truth and this saga over asap!

WE are huge news. Hacks in this country have made a living off of us. As you say if we could maybe calm it a bit we might be able to see behind the media's catastrophizing of everything to do with our club

This could potentially be pretty damaging mate. I think its worthy of discussion dont you?

Well you will be hoping so I expect, as will my little chum the Ubber Troo Bloo Cahs Lite fan. Frothing at the gash so he will.

This could potentially be pretty damaging mate. I think its worthy of discussion dont you?

No, I don't think it can. And no I don't think it needs to be discussed. I for one, will not be giving the media a platform to keep digging.

Why are we as paying fans and some shareholders not allowed to question possible issues of ownership?

Were there is smoke there is always fire...I still believe in green but we need the truth and this saga over asap!

your worry or bluwight rhetoric

STV are normally reliable.

To dismiss all of this as the media shit stirring would be foolish.

That's what i've been thinking when catching up with all this madness.

We've been stung before and people are backing Green as blindly as we did whyte which is only after this weekend starting to worry me.

Something doesn't add up and the Ally headline sent warning to me this morning, with regards to everything being okay. Fucking hate this shit, i'd rather we were moaning about getting pumped of Annan than talking about all this shit again. :(

Thanks for that fantastic insight. Very helpful. Care to explain why there is no danger? Im guessing you can give a reasoned logic for how you arrived at your conclusion?

Indeed I did bud, read your posts and recall you only seem to appear when stuff like this is going down, sorry but you asked and I answered.

What happens to you and a few others that appear when this sort of thing appears re your posting levels on ff /or rst are you excused not posting.

Once again sorry but just my point of view when you appear on here. :)

That's what i've been thinking when catching up with all this madness.

We've been stung before and people are backing Green as blindly as we did whyte which is only after this weekend starting to worry me.

Something doesn't add up and the Ally headline sent warning to me this morning, with regards to everything being okay. Fucking hate this shit, i'd rather we were moaning about getting pumped of Annan than talking about all this shit again. :(

Spot on.

as soon as Charles paused then put emphasis on WHYTE never paid me 25k you knew a lie was coming :( Maybe Whyte persnoally didn't but one of his companies or friends did on his behalf. End of the day what does it all mean? Whyte has shares in Rangers? wouldn't be enough to taken over anyway so... What's the big deal here? Charles telling a wee fib? I can't see how this can hurt us. at all..

Why would I be wanting it to be a danger? Because I care to question things, it automatically makes me a tim does it? Get a fecking grip mate.

Did I call you a Tim? I was simply suggesting given your posting history that you are no great supporter of the current ownership of Rangers, what motivation lies behind that is not really my concern. Im just simply observing that some on this site appear to be relishing the media onslaught.

One major flaw in Whyte's plan. The assets of the club were never owned by Sevco 5088. Sevco Scotland purchased them direct from the oldco therefore Whyte has no claim. It's now clear that the plan to exit admin through a CVA would have meant a transfer of assets to Sevco 5088 and Whyte would be involved. On liquidation there was no requirement for Craig Whyte's shares so they used Sevco Scotland and cut Whyte out completely.

It does beg the question of whether they were ever serious about a CVA. Whyte has been done up like a kipper.

Indeed I did bud, read your posts and recall you only seem to appear when stuff like this is going down, sorry but you asked and I answered.

What happens to you and a few others that appear when this sort of thing appears re your posting levels on ff /or rst are you excused not posting.

Once again sorry but just my point of view when you appear on here. :)

I post on lots of topics mate. Spent a good while last night defending Green for his comments on Messi/Sandaza last night. Hardly fits with the agenda you seem to be accusing me from.

Also, im not as big a poster on here, but I post regularly on the below site under the same username.

http://www.ja606.co.uk/

If you look at my post history, I must be running the most elaborate scheme ever to pretend to be a Rangers fan.

All the posts of me doing huge amounts of digging to prove that we have a continuing history. Just because I question situations that arise does not mean that I have an agenda.