STV: Charles Green agreed to receive a £25,000 payment from Craig Whyte.

No.12

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an easy one to prove one way or the other, get some office bod to dig out the old bank statement tomorrow, showing the 25k paid in and by whom, and another showing it returned to sender/drawer or whatever it appears on your statement as, or Whytes pal doing likewise, there will be a paper chase.

the first vehicle was dissolved and sevco scotland was formed after the cva was rejected, duff and duffer sold all assets to cg and that entity, google eyes aint got a leg to stand on and has no legal claim to f all to do with the mighty gers :7325:

Did I call you a Tim? I was simply suggesting given your posting history that you are no great supporter of the current ownership of Rangers, what motivation lies behind that is not really my concern. Im just simply observing that some on this site appear to be relishing the media onslaught.

Apologies, I picked you up wrong then.

I actually have been a big supporter of Green, well at least up until the last few days when things have got a bit crazy.

The paki thing was unacceptable, and I have a feeling they have been careless and left some wiggle room for Whyte to cause us more harm.

Its not going to be catastrophic, but if he gets anything from us, or drags us through the mud further, then I wont be happy.

the first vehicle was dissolved and sevco scotland was formed after the cva was rejected, duff and duffer sold all assets to cg and that entity, google eyes aint got a leg to stand on and has no legal claim to f all to do with the mighty gers :7325:

So why on the day of the sale did we come out and specifically specify that the assets were transferred to SevCo 5088 before then being sold to SevCo Scotland.

Did we just come out and say that for the humorous effect that it would cause when it was discovered that Whyte paid some of the start up costs of the company?

But can someone please explain to me why this is worrying? I see lots of RADA worthy performances but have yet been able to extract any pertinent information as why any of this is relevant to our current situation?

The media were falling over themselves to discredit whyte from day 1.Now they want to use him as some sort of stand up honest buisnessman to do the same to Green.Bunch of twats.

Not heard much from Jim Traynor for a while now either

But can someone please explain to me why this is worrying? I see lots of RADA worthy performances but have yet been able to extract any pertinent information as why any of this is relevant to our current situation?

#

Exactly There is a concerted effort to throw shit at us and see what sticks

One major flaw in Whyte's plan. The assets of the club were never owned by Sevco 5088. Sevco Scotland purchased them direct from the oldco therefore Whyte has no claim. It's now clear that the plan to exit admin through a CVA would have meant a transfer of assets to Sevco 5088 and Whyte would be involved. On liquidation there was no requirement for Craig Whyte's shares so they used Sevco Scotland and cut Whyte out completely.

It does beg the question of whether they were ever serious about a CVA. Whyte has been done up like a kipper.

Knowing what i know now having to choose between Newco and no whyte or oldco and whyte lurking in the background i would choose Newco every time, no brainer.

This last week or so has been terrible and most has come out after we got confirmed Champions so either we are pulling the strings or someone else is trying to take away our achievement and putting a dark cloud over us. I hope we clean this mess up rapid and then get back to whining about how shite our formations and players have been this season as that ain't a lie!

But STV have seen evidence of a £25k payment coming from this other partner of Whytes account to Greens account. This did not bounce.

When an article mentions evidence in two places and each quote a different date (11th and 15th mentioned) you would do well to disregard.

If Whyte can prove that he (or his partners) provided a substantial amount of the start up costs for SevCo 5088, then he may have a claim to a controlling stake in said company.

If it turns out he had a say in the company, then Green had no right to transfer the club from SevCo 5088 to SevCo Scotland without Whyte's consent.

If It turns out that Green transferred the club without the required consent, then he will be entitled to damages. These damages will no doubt come from us.

Hmmm, although I think everything the CEO says is being dissected with a fine tooth Comb, I'm not too happy reading all this negative crap being linked with our club...can't help feel if CG hadn't made such stupid comments earlier the intensity wouldnt be as great.

Btw this doesn't make me a tim

This last week or so has been terrible and most has come out after we got confirmed Champions so either we are pulling the strings or someone else is trying to take away our achievement and putting a dark cloud over us. I hope we clean this mess up rapid and then get back to whining about how shite our formations and players have been this season as that ain't a lie!

Fucking Hegarty at RB and 1 up front?! Ally your killing me! :sherlock:

Fucking Hegarty at RB and 1 up front?! Ally your killing me! :sherlock:

If Whyte can prove that he (or his partners) provided a substantial amount of the start up costs for SevCo 5088, then he may have a claim to a controlling stake in said company.

If it turns out he had a say in the company, then Green had no right to transfer the club from SevCo 5088 to SevCo Scotland without Whyte's consent.

If It turns out that Green transferred the club without the required consent, then he will be entitled to damages. These damages will no doubt come from us.

When did this transaction take place?